Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

This is my 7th or 8th year as a season ticket holder. I think UT wins by double digits. 

Sent from my SM-G960U using BtownBanners mobile app

I think the defense of Jordan Bone on Carsen Edwards is key. If Bone can lock him down and force Cline/Haarms to beat UT, Purdue may struggle. I think CE will find a way to get going in this game because he’s just that good and this game goes back and forth for 40 minutes and I think the team with the ball last wins.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

There's no way Izzo could have kept a straight face!

From Adam Zagoria - Tom Izzo: "I think everybody should be held accountable in everything we do. I think coaches should be held accountable. I think players should be held accountable. And I think whether it's the NCAA -- I mean, we all need to be held accountable."

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

From Adam Zagoria - Tom Izzo: "I think everybody should be held accountable in everything we do. I think coaches should be held accountable. I think players should be held accountable. And I think whether it's the NCAA -- I mean, we all need to be held accountable."

Was this said with a straight face?

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Scum buckets have an uncanny knack of keeping a straight face, square in the middle of a bold-faced lie

17 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Matt Painter is 0-4 in sweet sixteen games.  If he loses tonight, we have another reason to hold up five fingers to Purdue fans.

Tonight is probably their best shot in their five appearances. The first three were against #1 seeds and they were down a key player last time.

I think the defense of Jordan Bone on Carsen Edwards is key. If Bone can lock him down and force Cline/Haarms to beat UT, Purdue may struggle. I think CE will find a way to get going in this game because he’s just that good and this game goes back and forth for 40 minutes and I think the team with the ball last wins. 

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It all depends on what C. Edwards does. If he has another 4-23 game they’ll get beat handily. If all their guys are hitting it could be a good game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

52 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Matt Painter is 0-4 in sweet sixteen games.  If he loses tonight, we have another reason to hold up five fingers to Purdue fans.

He’s a consistent sweet sixteen jiltee! I think he’s got a shot tonight, but certainly wouldn’t bet on em. 

Tonight is probably their best shot in their five appearances. The first three were against #1 seeds and they were down a key player last time.
I could see them winning this game.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk