Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

15 hours ago, hoosierfan6157 said:

I really hope that he is able to play next season! Would love to see what he is truly capable of!!

I agree. I saw another clip where he went back and was working on his shot later in the evening as well. Hopefully by summer he can start competing again.

12 hours ago, jbell833 said:

Bubble teams Texas and TCU miss big opportunities tonight and go down in games that were never really close. Good for the rest of the bubble!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yet Texas is still deemed as a 9 or 10 seed. This is the weakest bubble I can ever remember.

Because of that, give me all the Belmont, Wofford, Utah St, Murray St, Hofstra, Lipscomb. 

IU still controls their own destiny imo if we beat Illinois, Rutgers and win our first BTT game. 

1 minute ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

Yet Texas is still deemed as a 9 or 10 seed. This is the weakest bubble I can ever remember.

Because of that, give me all the Belmont, Wofford, Utah St, Murray St, Hofstra, Lipscomb. 

IU still controls their own destiny imo if we beat Illinois, Rutgers and win our first BTT game. 

I'm with you. I use Lunardi since he is the easiest to access. He has Saint Mary's, Furman, and Murray State ahead of IU. One would think the only way those three schools get in is IF they win their conference tournament. If not, they are NIT bound. Also, if IU finished 8-12 that probably puts them as a 9/10 seed playing OSU or Minnesota Thursday. Both of those teams are on the bubble. If IU beats one of them you would think they would flip flop spots and IU is among the first four in playing in Dayton. Still would feel more comfortable if they make it to Saturday in the BTT (Meaning a win over Purdue, Michigan, Michigan State). 

26 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I'm with you. I use Lunardi since he is the easiest to access. He has Saint Mary's, Furman, and Murray State ahead of IU. One would think the only way those three schools get in is IF they win their conference tournament. If not, they are NIT bound. Also, if IU finished 8-12 that probably puts them as a 9/10 seed playing OSU or Minnesota Thursday. Both of those teams are on the bubble. If IU beats one of them you would think they would flip flop spots and IU is among the first four in playing in Dayton. Still would feel more comfortable if they make it to Saturday in the BTT (Meaning a win over Purdue, Michigan, Michigan State). 

And Murray State is in the same conference as I think Belmont who is also really good. One gets in. Same with Furman. Lipscomb also really good and only one will get in there. St Mary's needs Gonzaga to break a leg. They dont' look like they are even close to the same level to be able to beat them on a neutral court in the conference tourney. 

It would be great if Washington wins the Pac-12 tourney because no other team in that conference deserves a berth and that would take away from one team. If Buffalo or Wofford loses their conference tourney, they will like get two teams in from those conferences since both are considered to be at-large berths regardless of winning their tournaments. 

IU gets to the semi's of the BTT, would be feeling very good assuming they win these next two. 

And Murray State is in the same conference as I think Belmont who is also really good. One gets in. Same with Furman. Lipscomb also really good and only one will get in there. St Mary's needs Gonzaga to break a leg. They dont' look like they are even close to the same level to be able to beat them on a neutral court in the conference tourney. 
 It would be great if Washington wins the Pac-12 tourney because no other team in that conference deserves a berth and that would take away from one team. If Buffalo or Wofford loses their conference tourney, they will like get two teams in from those conferences since both are considered to be at-large berths regardless of winning their tournaments. 
IU gets to the semi's of the BTT, would be feeling very good assuming they win these next two. 

I think Arizona has a case to get in but if they lose at Arizona and lose to a lower level PAC 12 team in their tourney they would be out.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I think Arizona has a case to get in but if they lose at Arizona and lose to a lower level PAC 12 team in their tourney they would be out.

Yes, believe ArIzona St. is in last 4 in now according to Lunardi. Wins against Kansas and Miss St. really helping them out in the non-con. Not a fan of Hurley. Would love to see them knocked out early in their conference tourney. 

Yes, believe ArIzona St. is in last 4 in now according to Lunardi. Wins against Kansas and Miss St. really helping them out in the non-con. Not a fan of Hurley. Would love to see them knocked out early in their conference tourney. 
a win against Utah St will help them out as well. However for me I have them out in my projections as of today because they have 2 Quad 4 losses at home (Princeton and Wash St) and 2 Quad 3 losses (@Vandy, Utah). Interesting bracketology fact. In the non-conference the Arizona St/San Francisco game was cancelled because of the wild fires and the game was never made up. Both teams could of used the Quad 1 win that one of them would of gotten because they both are close to the cut line

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

a win against Utah St will help them out as well. However for me I have them out in my projections as of today because they have 2 Quad 4 losses at home (Princeton and Wash St) and 2 Quad 3 losses (@Vandy, Utah). Interesting bracketology fact. In the non-conference the Arizona St/San Francisco game was cancelled because of the wild fires and the game was never made up. Both teams could of used the Quad 1 win that one of them would of gotten because they both are close to the cut line

Ouch, those quad 3 and 4 losses could be the difference. Do you have a good site you use for team sheets?

Ouch, those quad 3 and 4 losses could be the difference. Do you have a good site you use for team sheets?

http://warrennolan.com/basketball/2019/team-net-sheet?team=Indiana
The best in the business

Duke doesn’t seem like much of a powerhouse anymore without Zion. I figured they’d roll through the tourney but right now I could see them with one of their patented first round upsets to a Lipscomb/Belmont type team. I honestly don’t think Zion is coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

9 minutes ago, JaybobHoosier said:

Does Purdue's Edwards, and the Purdue staff in general, not understand when he jacks up shots it makes them awful?  I love seeing Purdue lose, but when they share the ball they are such a hard team to beat.  When Edwards gets selfish, they suck.

Most overrated player I’ve seen in a long time. Sure, he goes off sometimes. He also has the greenest green light I’ve ever seen. 6-29? Yikes. Not a first team All BIG player IMO. 

Does Purdue's Edwards, and the Purdue staff in general, not understand when he jacks up shots it makes them awful?  I love seeing Purdue lose, but when they share the ball they are such a hard team to beat.  When Edwards gets selfish, they suck.

It’ll be a huge part of their undoing in the NCAA tourney.