Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

20 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

N.C. State with 24 points at home at the end of...

the game.

Phew, at least the bar is set low for tonight. Are Pack fans clamoring to hire Gottfried so they can fire him again? 

Watching some games on the DVR from today. Virginia Tech/NC State was brutal. Yikes that was a hard one to get through. I knew it was going to be brutal before I started it because I saw the score but still had to watch it. Nc States offensive efficiency dropped from 22 to 53 after this game. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

9 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Watching some games on the DVR from today. Virginia Tech/NC State was brutal. Yikes that was a hard one to get through. I knew it was going to be brutal before I started it because I saw the score but still had to watch it. Nc States offensive efficiency dropped from 22 to 53 after this game. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Everyone makes fun of the Wisconsin/Penn St 38-33 debacle a few years ago. Same total number of points in this game too, but only NC State's ineptness will be noted.

Just now, Uspshoosier said:

Purdue is in the drivers seat to at least get a share of the B1G title. No Michigan St, Michigan or Wisky games left. Schedule is very favorable down the stretch for them

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I know can’t believe it. If Painter could recruit would be a top tier coach. 

Purdue is in the drivers seat to at least get a share of the B1G title. No Michigan St, Michigan or Wisky games left. Schedule is very favorable down the stretch for them

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They’ll go as their threes go and how physical they can be. They were gifted that PSU game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app