Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Ummm...You listening Justin?

After all the hype from summer, I'm more than disappointed in him so far this year.  He can't handle any contact at the basket.  He looks afraid to dunk on people!  He can't finish contested layups.

Okay was I the only one who gets almost as nervous wanting Duke to lose as I do IU to win, then realizing when they do lose that we have them for their next game in their “rebound” game

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

Okay was I the only one who gets almost as nervous wanting Duke to lose as I do IU to win, then realizing when they do lose that we have them for their next game in their “rebound” game emoji15.png

So be interesting to see what both teams can do.

10 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Nobody going undefeated in cbb anymore. Lots of talent spread out, three point shot and less discipline makes me think we just wont see it again.

If They adopt rules similar to baseball in regards to going pro I think a team like UK or Duke could do it. Since usually the thing that gets them is freshmen mistakes

Another in the win column for the B1G. One of them where I’m laughing at how chaotic the last play was to I’m laughing because the shot actually went in. I wasn’t even paying attention to see if he traveled.
Now watching to see if penn st can the hot streak for the B1G. They better win against Bradley

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Penn St down 4 with 50 sec to go

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

As Wayne said in another thread happy thanksgiving to the BTB family. A great group of IU basketball and hoops junkies. I love talking hoops on here. I’ve been fortunate enough to run into some of you guys at high school games or aau events and hopefully can run into more of you in the future. Lots of good basketball on today. Doesn’t get any better then family and basketball on Thanksgiving. Is football on today? Lol

Yeah there's football lol. I have to endure it at it the in laws

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

A bunch of blowout games today. Hopefully the night games make up for it
You could say Stanford didn’t have a good half

Stanford just played a full 20 minutes of basketball where their starters didn't make a field goal. Beyond that, they had 13 points and 12 turnovers
Brian Snow