Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I'll just never understand why refs give Wisconsin so much love.
Some Wisconsin fan or booster must have some compromising pictures of a ref's wife or something.
I hate everything izzo stands for so I'm fine with it

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That was the most pathetic celebration by MSU after clinching Big Ten title. Wonder if they are worried it will be vacated for having ineligible players or Izzo is trying to keep them focused for bigger things. Either way most laid back excitement I've seen after winning a Big Ten Championship. 

12 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

If MSU has to vacate, it will be annoying as hell when Purdue fans put an asterisk by this season and claim it was their title.

Even so, they can only at most tie with OSU for second, and since OSU won the head-to-head, it's more like they finished third than second.

2 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Davidson had a nice tackle on Bridges knee too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Was that the play where Bridges ended up on the ground writhing in pain while play continued, and the resulting 4 on 5 ended with Wisconsin hitting a wide open 3?

There was a play late in the first half where MSU had the ball, and a MSU player got leveled and hit the deck. The whistle blew, and I figured foul on the Badgers. The broadcasters were discussing something else at the time, and put a graphic on the screen. When they went back to the game, Wisconsin was inbounding the ball. Never got an explanation of that one. The Wisconsin crowd didn't even react as if it was a call in their favor.

Was that the play where Bridges ended up on the ground writhing in pain while play continued, and the resulting 4 on 5 ended with Wisconsin hitting a wide open 3?

There was a play late in the first half where MSU had the ball, and a MSU player got leveled and hit the deck. The whistle blew, and I figured foul on the Badgers. The broadcasters were discussing something else at the time, and put a graphic on the screen. When they went back to the game, Wisconsin was inbounding the ball. Never got an explanation of that one. The Wisconsin crowd didn't even react as if it was a call in their favor.

Yes, Davidson looked like he took an extra lunge.

I've never seen the cylinder foul called and then a technical called. If they would have called that a foul and not a travel earlier in the game it changes things.

It seems like year after year they get calls at a higher than average rate.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app