Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Kendrick Nunn goes for 40, 10 rebounds, and eight assists as Oakland beats Central Michigan in a team scrimmage. Horizon League POY?
Jon rothstein
Illinois transfer
Oakland will be a mid major team to watch this year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Is he the one that beat his girlfriend or pulled a knife on the bouncer?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

ESPN just isn't needed like it used to be. They're good for games but other than that I don't watch much. It's not even the politics really. I can just find information quickly online without having to watch tv. Instead of waiting for them to get to it on a show I can go out and find the info that I want. 

ESPN just isn't needed like it used to be. They're good for games but other than that I don't watch much. It's not even the politics really. I can just find information quickly online without having to watch tv. Instead of waiting for them to get to it on a show I can go out and find the info that I want. 

Yeah I used to make it a priority to watch ESPN everyday. Either in the morning or at night. I can’t tell you the last time I watched sport center

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

37 minutes ago, Crimson and Cream said:

When I was a kid I'd watch SportsCenter every single morning before school to catch up on my sports. Anymore the only time my tv is ever on ESPN is for a game.

Man when I was a kid I would watch the same sportscenter episode multiple times lol. I remember flipping back and forth between that and espn news