Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Interesting read on the coaching situation at G'town.  One sentence in particular:  (Former Indiana coach Tom Crean has been told he’s not a candidate.)

https://www.si.com/college-basketball/2017/04/02/georgetown-coaching-search-hoyas-thompson

12 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I'm sure there are schools that want him, but not any that Crean thinks are good enough for him imo. 

Exactly. Crean is too proud to take any job less than Indiana at this point.

Collins will probably be that guy...although Duke will be fine either way.
FYI, my daughter is Spring Breaking right now with a friend in Naples.  Says she loves it!

I think your missing out on a guy that I have heard was pretty close with the AD and just made the Elite Eight. Mike White will take over his spot if and when Coach K calls it quits. Collins and Woj will be strongly considered as well.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

41 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

I think your missing out on a guy that I have heard was pretty close with the AD and just made the Elite Eight. Mike White will take over his spot if and when Coach K calls it quits. Collins and Woj will be strongly considered as well.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

It's Capel's job.