Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Soccer shouldn't have any say in any business decisions. Men's basketball and football. That's it. And Glass has become more open to changing jerseys. I wish we'd get Nike because the back of their jerseys are awesome. We could have all 5 banners on the back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

The sweaty back look??? That's a terrible look.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Soooo...Bleacher Report has IU at #14, Purdue #13, MSU at 11 and Wisky at 10. I understand that these are early rankings and the difference is only five spots, but was a bit taken back by Purdue and MSU rated higher than our Hoosiers.

Purdont has talent, but don't we have more? MSU might warrant a high ranking later in the year, but MSU is YOUNG and historically is far better in March. How much of Wisconsin's rating is based on their strong showing at The Dance?

In long, is it unrealistic to see IU as the team to beat in conference with a question mark at PG? I think the margin is slim, but barring major injury the Hoosiers should be right there in the B1G Champ convo, high seed in the NCAA and sights set on no less than an elite 8. Too high of expectations for our squad?

The sweaty back look??? That's a terrible look.

It looks pretty good on all those winning teams lol. Indiana could have a sweet design on the back with some of the buildings in Bloomington plus the 5 banners.

Soccer shouldn't have any say in any business decisions. Men's basketball and football. That's it. And Glass has become more open to changing jerseys. I wish we'd get Nike because the back of their jerseys are awesome. We could have all 5 banners on the back.

My goodness! You're a machine when it comes to playing video games, can dunk, and know more about branding than anyone !! You're some kinda special!

19 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

It looks pretty good on all those winning teams lol. Indiana could have a sweet design on the back with some of the buildings in Bloomington plus the 5 banners.

uh not really.  Win or lose, it looks pretty dumb.

32 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

It might look pretty good up close where you can see the detail, but from a distance it just looks like a giant sweat stain.  The design would have to be kept pretty simple to make out detail from a distance and keep it from looking like said sweat stain.  Why do I specify "from a distance"?  Because that's where most people see them from.  Besides, those teams aren't winning because of the jersey.

16 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

It might look pretty good up close where you can see the detail, but from a distance it just looks like a giant sweat stain.  The design would have to be kept pretty simple to make out detail from a distance and keep it from looking like said sweat stain.  Why do I specify "from a distance"?  Because that's where most people see them from.  Besides, those teams aren't winning because of the jersey.

Good times.

I got a big smile that you like the Calipari idea. Every basketball person I follow on Twitter thought it was a ridiculous idea and mocked him. I didn't read the whole thing so I can't weigh in fully but it certainly sounds like a gimmick. Calipari loves gimmicks.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners