Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Up here at Maryville University watching DII men's basketball. Playing Robert Morris U. This is very sad! RMU is awful. Can barely dribble, no defense, no fundamentals, take horrible shots. (No, I'm not talking about IU lol) they scored 11 points in the first half, and they've all been contested.

I feel terrible for the team, have no idea what their coach is doing. Hope they get better, because their women's program has already been disbanded. Hate to see this.

Up here at Maryville University watching DII men's basketball. Playing Robert Morris U. This is very sad! RMU is awful. Can barely dribble, no defense, no fundamentals, take horrible shots. (No, I'm not talking about IU lol) they scored 11 points in the first half, and they've all been contested.

I feel terrible for the team, have no idea what their coach is doing. Hope they get better, because their women's program has already been disbanded. Hate to see this.

Do they have a kid named Malik Williams by chance? I know he played there at one point. I played against him in high school.

Ryan stepping down is coming to a shock to those of us in Wisconsin. The feeling was at least he would do what he pledged and finish put the year.

I won't miss the stranglehold he had on IU. But I admit. I was looking forward to watching him coach a couple of more games this year.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ohio St. freshman Austin Grandstaff a Top 50 recruit out of Texas is leaving the program.  Averaging 11.5 min./game and 4.4 pts./game.  Coming out of high school, he was recruited by Texas, Oklahoma, Michigan and Oregon.

Iowa St. senior guard Naz Mitrou-Long out for the season.  Had hip surgery on both hips last spring and hasn't been able to regain his form.  Struggling on the court this season.  Intends to seek a medical redshirt.  Has played in 8 games this season averaging 32 min. of playing time.  I don't know what the NCAA rules are with respect to getting a medical redshirt.