Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

How many times per game does Knecht try putting a guy in the earth? Seems like it’s more than once. 

As many times as teams leave Kent wide open in the corner.   lol.  

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

As many times as teams leave Kent wide open in the corner.   lol.  

Worst 3pt shooter that gets any minutes and he’s shooting 33%. Feels like that’s good. 

2 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Awesome lineup today. Houston stomping Kansas at the half, Xavier vs. Marquette just getting started 

Kentucky/Tenn, isu stomping N Iowa and still got Duke/North Carolina and Bradley/Drake among others.   Awesome day of hoops 

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Kentucky/Tenn, isu stomping N Iowa and still got Duke/North Carolina and Bradley/Drake among others.   Awesome day of hoops 

And first ticket being punched later with Morehead St/Ark Little Rock.

New mid-season tournament debuting this fall.  Each participating team will receive $1.0 mil in NIL money and the overall winner another $1.0 mil.  And I know you'll all be shocked but we're not one of the teams that will likely be invited,

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/in-season-college-basketball-tournament-to-pay-out-2-million-in-nil-beginning-in-2024-25-season-per-report-228346955/?fbclid=IwAR2mEBzX0q5PIz9VntcIav9wMc5AzB9ksnYdm2HR1wJsAcWX2WDShlmq-kw

21 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Knecht playing some beautiful ball. One of my favorite players to come along in a handful of years. 

He’s a good watch. So smooth. I caught him live earlier in the year and was shocked at how good he was, but he was still a budding transfer portal guy then. He just gets points so easily. I hate to say it but Tennessee is a good fit for him; he’d have been wasted here.