Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FKfootball

Time to Remove Fred Glass.

What are you even talking about because I never said anything like that. I said Sudfeld played like crap, no where in there did I ever mention Zander.

No I got what you said. Just sayin that even with as bad as Sud was playing, our current state is much worse.

No I got what you said. Just sayin that even with as bad as Sud was playing, our current state is much worse.

Oh ok I agree then. But its like comparing turds in the toilet bowl with our qbs this season.

If not for tevin we would have been screwed from the start.

Oh ok I agree then. But its like comparing turds in the toilet bowl with our qbs this season.

If not for tevin we would have been screwed from the start.

Agreed. We would've had a shot at a bowl with Sud though, with Michigan, Penn State, Rutgers, and Purdue on our schedule. Anything resembling a passing game would have put us in a bowl.

Agreed. We would've had a shot at a bowl with Sud though, with Michigan, Penn State, Rutgers, and Purdue on our schedule. Anything resembling a passing game would have put us in a bowl.

I can't picture a win the rest of the season honestly.

I can't picture a win the rest of the season honestly.

Same here unless Zander improves by the time we play Purdue. That's the only one that I see. Everyone is just going to load the box with 9 guys and as long as Zander can't hit a throw of more than 1 yard (screens), there's no chance.

Time for Glass, Crean, and Wilson to pack their bags. I've spent way to much time and money on this program to watch these fools continue to steer the ship in the wrong direction. Changes must be made. I cannot accept the current state of the IU program.

Wow. Seeing all three of them together makes me wonder if any other schools have had so many major hot seats without NCAA infractions before.

Until a spate of bad luck hit IU, costing us two of the best coaches at IU, Glass was building IU athletics up as never before.  Since I find it hard to blame him for Tracy Smith and/or Curt Miller, I'd still say he's doing an excellent job.  This situation may well be his first true test as an AD.  Calling for his removal BEFORE seeing how things progress is overly reactionary and narrow-minded.  In the very near future, he has to deal with major issues in two of biggest the "money programs," football & basketball.  His legacy will be how he handles those situations.  Oh, and to the short-sighted out there, let's not forget that our current AD walked away from a ton of money to take this "dream job."  For anyone who pays attention, that's a parallel path to the one that Brad Stevens to to get into basketball, the man who I've always thought was the best fit for Indiana Basketball, walking away from 6 figures at Eli Lilly to get into coaching.  Ease off on Glass and give him a chance to do his job.  If he drops the ball on these two major issues, then I'll be right there with you, calling for his resignation....not not yet...