Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Stan and Troy suspended for failed drug tests..

C'mon man your still placating this man? You're pissed at the kids but not their leader? You feel terrible for him when he's allowed this to happen on his watch? Its always the players faults; so sick of making excuses for this joke of a leader.

Stop turning this into a pissing contest! Does it make you feel better to always disagree and constantly degrade?

"my shoulders are fine".  cant believe he's actually being a smart-aleck during a time like this.  stop defending him.  he brought these players here and it's his job to establish structure and let them know what this program is all about, what it means to this fanbase.  majority of these players have demonstrated they have little-to-no respect for the program, the school, the fans and its previous players.  he absolutely deserves blame for that.

and a mere 4 games for multiple failed drug tests.  that's, again, lenient.  after all this, if he's not sending a strong message now, have to doubt it ever happens.  he's lost the team's focus and the fanbase.  it's a complete no-brainer to dismiss him.  glass will do the right thing.

didn't brad stevens once say the iubb head coaching job was his 'dream job'?  or at least used to be.  I remember him saying he grew up a hoosier fan.  lets just hope and pray that he still thinks highly of it and hasn't immensely enjoyed his time in boston.

Can you explain this tweet and why Troy got 4 games? Are you missing some of the story?

Alex Bozich @insidethehall · 1h
According to IU student athlete bill of rights, a second failed drug test in men's basketball results in a three-game suspension. #iubb

I was told bus coach that is three games and he will play against SMU

IU YikYak is pretty brutal tonight.

YikYak is an anonymous Twitter social media app and is intended for college students to spew a bunch of random college student stuff. People rarely talk about sports on there, but tonight is all IUBB trashing. That's when you know it's bad.

"my shoulders are fine".  cant believe he's actually being a smart-aleck during a time like this.  stop defending him.  he brought these players here and it's his job to establish structure and let them know what this program is all about, what it means to this fanbase.  majority of these players have demonstrated they have little-to-no respect for the program, the school, the fans and its previous players.  he absolutely deserves blame for that.

and a mere 4 games for multiple failed drug tests.  that's, again, lenient.  after all this, if he's not sending a strong message now, have to doubt it ever happens.  he's lost the team's focus and the fanbase.  it's a complete no-brainer to dismiss him.  glass will do the right thing.

didn't brad stevens once say the iubb head coaching job was his 'dream job'?  or at least used to be.  I remember him saying he grew up a hoosier fan.  lets just hope and pray that he still thinks highly of it and hasn't immensely enjoyed his time in boston.

Glass won't do anything. He should probably be gone as well. 
Brad Stevens is not leaving his huge contract with the Celtics to come to IU. Stop dreaming

I was told bus coach that is three games and he will play against SMU

Coach announced on the radio that the NCAA requires three games, but he's saying four.  He will still play against SMU -- the first two exhibition games count.

Can you explain this tweet and why Troy got 4 games? Are you missing some of the story?

Alex Bozich @insidethehall  ·  1h 
According to IU student athlete bill of rights, a second failed drug test in men's basketball results in a three-game suspension. #iubb

I imagine that is the mandatory "sentence"... Crean, like any judge, could give any number of games suspension just for a player cutting eyes at him during practice if he wanted.

[quote name="hothoosiersmom5" post="97333" timestamp="1415066278"]I was told bus coach that is three games and he will play against SMU[/quote I meant told by a coach it was 3 games and he will start playing again in the SMU game

It's 4 games including the 2 exhibitions.

IU YikYak is pretty brutal tonight.

YikYak is an anonymous Twitter social media app and is intended for college students to spew a bunch of random college student stuff. People rarely talk about sports on there, but tonight is all IUBB trashing. That's when you know it's bad.

It is awful. Literally everything is about the team. Have lost basically ALL support from our student body.