Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Captain Kirkwood

Captain Kirkwood's Pep Talk: Iowa Hawkeyes

Nice post.  One additional note, I'm 99% certain the last time we won in Iowa City was...drum roll please...the last time we went bowling.  The 2007 team won a critical game at Iowa which helped propel them to a bowl bid for the first time since the 1993 season. 

If you're reading the mobile version, you're not seeing the youtube videos. My fault. I'll try to figure it out next week. in the meantime, at least youtube "Will Meyers INT to seal the win vs Iowa" because it's just an awesome play.

Nice post.  One additional note, I'm 99% certain the last time we won in Iowa City was...drum roll please...the last time we went bowling.  The 2007 team won a critical game at Iowa which helped propel them to a bowl bid for the first time since the 1993 season. 

Now we're thinking like the Captain!