Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

23 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

This is a bottom-2 sports uniform of all time and it isn’t 2. 

I don’t know, this one’s got some serious problems.

40 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

So the Pacers are actually good. I think one thing that is going a bit under the radar is Nembhard being a solid NBA player already. 

I was really happy with the Nembhard pick. He's a big guard that in today's NBA he can play 1-3 depending on the matchup. Was a great draft for the Pacers all around. And two roomies are contributing first year. Should have a couple picks next draft as well. Though who knows where the hell they'll be. Just hope Cleveland makes the playoffs. 

2 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

So the Pacers are actually good. I think one thing that is going a bit under the radar is Nembhard being a solid NBA player already. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-rookie-rankings-pistons-jaden-ivey-drives-way-to-top-spurs-jeremy-sochan-showing-off-defensive-chops/

In this week’s Hoosier Hysterics Podcast, Brian Evans, who had a three year NBA career, is asked if there was any former NBA teammate that he would walk the other way from if he saw him.

His answer is at the one hour, eleven minute, 30 second mark.

His answer involves Penny Hardaway and Erkel. It is funny as hell.

Is this actually real, because I literally don’t believe it. This has nothing to do with Curry being a transcendent shooter, 5 consecutive 75 foot throws without even hitting board once? Really struggling to buy it. 

1 minute ago, Demo said:

Is this actually real, because I literally don’t believe it. This has nothing to do with Curry being a transcendent shooter, 5 consecutive 75 foot throws without even hitting board once? Really struggling to buy it. 

I’ve watched this a few times and I’m not seeing the trick if there is one. His reaction sells it too. I’m still skeptical, but I can’t convince myself it’s fake either lol.