Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

The most underrated element in basketball is how fast a player processes what they see. Jokic is nuts. Would love to see an angle from under the basket.

8 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Thought the idea was to tank?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

It's still early. Let Buddy and Myles go off until the team starts winning too much, trade both for as much as they can get, engage tank maybe around Christmas. At this win rate, the deadline may be too late.

I'm actually still of my preseason belief that this team is too good to land in the bottom-5 and might mess around and end up in the play-in regardless of getting rid of Buddy and Myles. They're too talented and the teams also trying to tank in the East are wayyyy worse than the Pacers.

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Could the Pacers trade up to one of the top two spots? They have 3 first rounders in this draft. 

Probably not 1 or 2. Wemby and Scoot are too good. But this draft is really good 

1 hour ago, rcs29 said:

Thought the idea was to tank?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

It’s fine by me. Hali took the step we wanted. Math has exceeded early expectations. IJax and Jalen continue to flash. Nembhard is contributing to winning basketball. 

The bones of a core are there. Still think they are one big piece away from contending in the future. But there js reason  to be excited 

9 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

This is a bottom-2 sports uniform of all time and it isn’t 2. 

How do people make decisions like this? Who, in their right mind, could look at these and say, "Yes, that's the one!" Inspired by their arena? WTAF??? They look like they were inspired by the street in front of the arena.