Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lol Philly. I turned the game off midway through the third. If they lose this series will the vast majority finally admit that the Process is a failure 

I wonder if other Philly fans hate that dumb people chant the Process af vames

9 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Lol Philly. I turned the game off midway through the third. If they lose this series will the vast majority finally admit that the Process is a failure 

I wonder if other Philly fans hate that dumb people chant the Process af vames

Doc Rivers is kinda overrated. Hasn't been to a conference Finals in a decade and even then, the Celtics choked away a 3-2 lead against the Heat. 

KD was absolutely incredible again until overtime. Harden was no where near good enough tonight. Credit to the Bucks for pulling it out, but I don’t see any way they win this series if Brooklyn is healthy. It’s exciting though. It really seems like any of the remaining teams could win it all. Incredible playoffs. Pulling for ATL big time tomorrow. 

14 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

KD was absolutely incredible again until overtime. Harden was no where near good enough tonight. Credit to the Bucks for pulling it out, but I don’t see any way they win this series if Brooklyn is healthy. It’s exciting though. It really seems like any of the remaining teams could win it all. Incredible playoffs. Pulling for ATL big time tomorrow. 

Eh, I find it hard to believe the Hawks or 76ers can win it all. 

29 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Depends on injuries/COVID imo. I agree they are the two least likely. 

Ture.

I posed this on a different site. I wonder if Embiid would be healthier and more well conditioned if he was like 15 pounds lights. I get he wouldn't be as strong, but look at the current league that isn't as big a deal as it used to be. And if these playoffs have shown anything its that your stars need to be able to go 40+ on a consistent basis in a series. Embiid might make it one game playing that much. But he is barely even kind of good in the second half of games where he plays 35 

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Ture.

I posed this on a different site. I wonder if Embiid would be healthier and more well conditioned if he was like 15 pounds lights. I get he wouldn't be as strong, but look at the current league that isn't as big a deal as it used to be. And if these playoffs have shown anything its that your stars need to be able to go 40+ on a consistent basis in a series. Embiid might make it one game playing that much. But he is barely even kind of good in the second half of games where he plays 35 

Maybe, but Embiid has always had injury issues. Some bigs just can’t avoid it. Embiid also just plays very recklessly in general, barreling into people, falling down etc. I can’t stand the guy personally but it’s hard for me to be too critical of Embiid when his #2 is Ben Simmons. You can’t have a supermax player who can’t be on the court in the 4th quarter of close games. 

19 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

KD is so much fun to watch.  I can't stand Harden though.  He's so talented but he relies on gimmicks to draw fouls and complains non-stop about everything.  Every time I watch Harden I remember why I root against any team he's on. 

21 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Maybe, but Embiid has always had injury issues. Some bigs just can’t avoid it. Embiid also just plays very recklessly in general, barreling into people, falling down etc. I can’t stand the guy personally but it’s hard for me to be too critical of Embiid when his #2 is Ben Simmons. You can’t have a supermax player who can’t be on the court in the 4th quarter of close games. 

Pacers reddit was drooling over a hypothetical Sabonis for Simmons package and I almost projectile vomited. 

I think the biggest issue with Philly is their maturity. It doesn’t really appear Embiid and Simmons play their hardest. I’m not sure if that’s due to prior injuries or they’re overall attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I just can’t believe how bad Philly’s guards are. Under a minute in a game 7, and who’s on the floor?  George Hill and Thybulle. You’ve got to be kidding. But, if your alternatives are Curry, who can’t defend anyone, Milton or Maxey, what ya gonna do? I can’t think of a worse guard roster on a team with aspirations any time recently. They just got used by Kevin Huerter. Embiid needs to get into Daryl Morey. Hard. 

I think the biggest issue with Philly is their maturity. It doesn’t really appear Embiid and Simmons play their hardest. I’m not sure if that’s due to prior injuries or they’re overall attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Maturity

Simmons more interested in wrestling with Trae Young than learning how to make a free throw.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 6/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Pavers to interview Stotts, Clifford and Shaw... Wow... 

Clifford is a nightmare hire. Guys teams never overachieve to their talent level. Made the playoffs once in 4 years in Charlotte and "improved" to 2/4 in Orlando. I can live with the other two. Clifford would have me begging for McMillian 

Worth mentioning that one of those playoff appearances in Orlando was when they went 33-40