Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Not all that surprised. Dude put up huge numbers in Toronto as the man...... too bad people seem to space on it and act like the dude fell off a cliff talent wise

Agreed. Also Cole surprised me and KING James Ennis had a nasty dunk.

Also, I kind of feel bad for the 5 Sacramento Kings fans that haven't been completely ostracized by the horrible management. They actually appeared to have something with young talent........ so they don't resign Thomas and bring in DC 

DRose stepped on a foot earlier and hobbled to the bench. He's fine, but Chicago fans' collective booty holes clinched for about 2 minutes. You could actually hear people yelling "NO!" on TV lol.

DRose stepped on a foot earlier and hobbled to the bench. He's fine, but Chicago fans' collective booty holes clinched for about 2 minutes. You could actually hear people yelling "NO!" on TV lol.

JK...he hasn't played the entire 2nd half. No one's sure if it's serious. It didn't look like it.

So Lance has had a bit of a rough start to his time in Charlotte. I really do wish the guy the best, but I maintain he needs to reel his ego in at least a little bit. Everything I've read about Jefferson is he is a real quite dude, and I don't know how Clifford handles egos. I do know MJ won't tolerate that crap too much, but Lance might be better off in a locker room environment where he has a guy like a David West there.  

So apparently the Knicks and Pacers talked about a Cope for JR Smith deal. Thankfully nothing has come from it.

Also, can't believe some of the fans like the trade, it doesn't make sense on the court or financially speaking

So apparently the Knicks and Pacers talked about a Cope for JR Smith deal. Thankfully nothing has come from it.

Also, can't believe some of the fans like the trade, it doesn't make sense on the court or financially speaking

For the love of all that is good, please no.  Just no.