Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

30 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Tweet I saw this morning that made me chuckle. It was unedited in its original form:

Anthony Edwards nails the Giannis analysis: 

"With a guy like that you can’t stress about him scoring. That’s what he gonna do. Muh-f***r’s like 7-2, 280 pounds. S**t, we put four people on him and he’ll still score the ball.”

Guessing the 1 guy who wasn’t guarding him was Edwards.

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Tweet I saw this morning that made me chuckle. It was unedited in its original form:

Anthony Edwards nails the Giannis analysis: 

"With a guy like that you can’t stress about him scoring. That’s what he gonna do. Muh-f***r’s like 7-2, 280 pounds. S**t, we put four people on him and he’ll still score the ball.”

Anthony Edwards always has the best answers. 

50 minutes ago, Rico said:

Pacers on a winning streak...

Getting LeVert back was huge. If Brogdon is back tomorrow against the Knicks then the starting lineup with Brogdon, LeVert, and Duarte is pretty good on the perimeter. I still don't like Turner and Sabonis together and would like Warren to get back in the next month or so and have him play most of the time at the 4. I do like the Pacers chances better of rattling off a few wins with LeVert back. 

4 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Getting LeVert back was huge. If Brogdon is back tomorrow against the Knicks then the starting lineup with Brogdon, LeVert, and Duarte is pretty good on the perimeter. I still don't like Turner and Sabonis together and would like Warren to get back in the next month or so and have him play most of the time at the 4. I do like the Pacers chances better of rattling off a few wins with LeVert back. 

This team is still awful. Same problems from last season. Weak, no pride on defense, no effort on defense. Brogdon is a waste of money. Warren is a waste of money. LeVert has been a waste of money. 

22 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I don't think 2 wins after being 1-6 is considered "on a roll."

Don't be such a negative Nancy...the P's are on a winning streak, embrace it!  LOL

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Don't be such a negative Nancy...the P's are on a winning streak, embrace it!  LOL

They aren't even close to being the same team they were a week and a half ago that they are now. Brogdon and LeVert make a huge difference along with Duarte. The question will be is if they can stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

They aren't even close to being the same team they were a week and a half ago that they are now. Brogdon and LeVert make a huge difference along with Duarte. The question will be is if they can stay healthy. 

I also read where Warren is out of the boot.

1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

If they could actually take some pride on defense they could still win 45-50 games.

47 minutes ago, Rico said:

I also read where Warren is out of the boot.

They said he was weeks away instead of months away. It's possible now he's back sometime in December. 

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

If they could actually take some pride on defense they could still win 45-50 games.

Carlisle needs to take care of that.

3 hours ago, Rico said:

...and the long Pacer winning streak comes to a halt.

Sabonis with 6 turnovers. If the Pacers really are serious about trying to win an NBA title, this roster is not it. Sabonis, Brogdon aren't those dudes. LeVert is perfect for a 6th man. I imagine Warren will be the 6th man when he returns. This team has the pieces that title contenders want, the Pacers just don't have the studs to put them into title contention. But I'm sure the owners will love the extra game check if they can make it to the play in games.