Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

NBA starts tonight, finally!

And with more Pacers news, Stuckey is suppose to see limited minutes tomorrow night...... Solo is reportedly going to get back up minutes at point guard.. wow

Hey maybe we are tanking after all. Keel (over) for Jahlil? Suck All Day for Mudiay?

Hey maybe we are tanking after all. Keel (over) for Jahlil? Suck All Day for Mudiay?

I'm a huge fan of Alexander. Isn't quite as big as Drummond, but with his motor he kind of translates to the same style. Also an absolute freak of an athlete, which we lack right now in the front court.

I'm a huge fan of Alexander. Isn't quite as big as Drummond, but with his motor he kind of translates to the same style. Also an absolute freak of an athlete, which we lack right now in the front court.

Would be a great David West protegé. They play way differently but they have the same motor/intensity, and Alexander has athleticism to top it off. A top 10 pick would suck and rule at the same time.

1 2 3 4 T
ORL 25 16 23 20 84
NO 24 24 30 23 101
Top Performers
Orlando: N. Vucevic 15 Pts, 23 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 4 Blk
New Orleans: A. Davis 26 Pts, 17 Reb, 2 Ast, 3 Stl, 9 Blk

Anthony Davis, are u kidding me??? 9 blocks. Oh my!!! That statline is redonkulous. That kid has risen to top 5 status.

And finally. I Hate UK!!!!!!

Scott Agness @ScottAgness · 23m
Tickets for tonight's #Pacers season opener can be had for as low as $3.95 on @StubHub. Seriously.

Not too surprising. They weren't much more last season when they were still kicking tail.

If the Pacers get off to a really bad start (a good possibility), expect a ton of empty seats every game until PG gets back. Fans in Indy, regardless of sport, want nothing to do with a bad team. 

I just hope any knuckleheads who show up wearing Bulls, Cavs or Heat gear get kicked out of the Fieldhouse, thrown on the street and get muddy water splashed on them by oncoming traffic.