Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stephen A. and the fellas going on for 5+ minutes about Jalen Duren going to NYK - which ISN’T HAPPENING - is incredible television. I can’t wait for Stephen A. to be told what’s actually going on. 

24 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

What is going on?

Duren went from Charlotte to NYK to Detroit in about a 3 minute span at pick 13 but ABC was VERY late to the last leg of his journey and Stephen A. and Jalen were breaking down how Duren fits with the Knicks. It was gold. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Thought we got a gift there, but Nembhard hopefully can make McConnell expendable in the near future. 

Nembhard’s a good player. Played well in big games. Nothing wrong with it. But, man, I love Liddell. Kid’s gonna have Paul Milsap’s career. And he’ll be great in the locker room and great in the community. 

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Benedict Mathurin

Andrew Nembhard

Kendall Brown

That's a good haul for the draft I'd say. Now just gotta get rid of Brogdon. 

Agree. Really like Brown as a lottery ticket at 48. Spectacular athlete. Multi-positional defender. Doesn’t need the ball. Just turned 19. The shot’s a problem. Dude could wash, no doubt, but he could play a long time as an energy guy and has a chance to do more. 

32 minutes ago, Demo said:

Agree. Really like Brown as a lottery ticket at 48. Spectacular athlete. Multi-positional defender. Doesn’t need the ball. Just turned 19. The shot’s a problem. Dude could wash, no doubt, but he could play a long time as an energy guy and has a chance to do more. 

Had Brown returned to Baylor and improved his shot, he'd have been a lottery pick next year.  Low risk, major upside here.  He's your potential starting SF as early as the 23-24 season if his shot improves.  

8 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Makes McConnell expendable immediately. 

Brogdon is expendable.  McConnell won't be moved.  Can you imagine how pesky McConnell and Mathurin will be on defense?  Woof.  

1 hour ago, Demo said:

With Carlisle, I think Brown can be another Dorian Finney-Smith and okay that 4 spot. DFS, Mo Harkless, Al Farouq-Aminu... Guys he could become. 

8 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

How many guards do the Pacers need? Didn’t like the Nembhard pick. I like the Mathurin and Brown picks especially relative to who was available.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Nembhard was the best passer of the draft and is 6-5. So he has great potential as a backup behind Haliburton or even playing with Haliburton. As of now the guards the Pacers have are Haliburton, Nembhard, Mathurin and Duarte. Brogdon and McConnell aren't important anymore.