Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

CP3 just a gonna finish his career with no titles. Last year was the year to do it. Young talent in the league just keeps getting better 

And the weird part is CP3 has a team with very good young talent. Just haven't pushed through yet. Agree that last year was the best opportunity but for the majority of this year, Phoenix looked like the best team. Fair or not, this will br labeled another CP3 choke job. 

4 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

And the weird part is CP3 has a team with very good young talent. Just haven't pushed through yet. Agree that last year was the best opportunity but for the majority of this year, Phoenix looked like the best team. Fair or not, this will br labeled another CP3 choke job. 

Suns flaws finally came out. Bottom 5 in 3pt and FT attempts all year. 

11 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

And... The basketball gods kick the Pacers in the nuts... And just keep kicking. 

Could be a whole lot worse than 6? Ivey still in play potentially at 6 if that's what Pacers want too. Not sure hysterics are needed

Meh…
there’s no obvious best player in this draft.
Its just not one of those years where it matters that much

Wouldn’t be surprised if any of the top 3 bigs turn out to be great, great players. I realize the experts think less of them but all are young, and really good. Ivey has the makings of being a top 10 scorer sooner rather than later. Pacers will get a second tier guy with a lower ceiling.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On 5/17/2022 at 9:20 PM, Stuhoo said:

Meh…

there’s no obvious best player in this draft.

Its just not one of those years where it matters that much

Would always rather be higher, but, yeah, there’s no one like Victor Wembanyama will be next year. As long as I can  see the vision behind what they do I’m gonna be fine with it and then judge the rebuild as a whole. 
Btw: anyone who hasn’t at least watched highlight clips of Wembanyama needs to do that. He’s the most ridiculous 18yo prospect since LeBron. He doesn’t look like an actual human. That’s a kid you tank for.

On 5/18/2022 at 11:34 PM, Demo said:

Would always rather be higher, but, yeah, there’s no one like Victor Wembanyama will be next year. As long as I can  see the vision behind what they do I’m gonna be fine with it and then judge the rebuild as a whole. 
Btw: anyone who hasn’t at least watched highlight clips of Wembanyama needs to do that. He’s the most ridiculous 18yo prospect since LeBron. He doesn’t look like an actual human. That’s a kid you tank for.

We will see how Wembanyama ends up. Same with Chet. There really just isn't a good track record for dudes over 7 foot who believe they are Kevin Durant and would get blown away because the fan was left on. But, the NBA is changing a lot, so maybe. Maybe they become leaders on good teams or they become Jonathan Bender. 

I haven’t been much of a Steph Curry fan since his college run, and i’m not a GS fan, but his game last night just cemented him in my mind as one of the best guards ever. He flat out carried GS over Boston, almost every other GS player was a no show (Draymond was completely neutralized), but no one can stop Curry when he goes full bore, and his added rebounding on top of the ability to pull up from anywhere is impressive all around. Hats off to Curry, one of the best ever

52 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I haven’t been much of a Steph Curry fan since his college run, and i’m not a GS fan, but his game last night just cemented him in my mind as one of the best guards ever. He flat out carried GS over Boston, almost every other GS player was a no show (Draymond was completely neutralized), but no one can stop Curry when he goes full bore, and his added rebounding on top of the ability to pull up from anywhere is impressive all around. Hats off to Curry, one of the best ever

It’s astonishing the number of folks who argue that he’s not great. The guy has changed the game more than anyone since Jordan. More than James or Bryant. Remarkable career.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Steph Curry may very well be one of the ten best players in the history of the game. Certainly one of the ten best offensive players ever.

Yea he's definitely decent at the roundball stuff. Specifically throwing the ball into a hoop from behind a predetermined that counts for more "points" 

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Steph Curry may very well be one of the ten best players in the history of the game. Certainly one of the ten best offensive players ever.

He is top ten for me. I'd argue top 5 influential.