Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I seriously think Lance is going to get hurt this season because somebody will get tired of him doing stuff like this and just level him. 

I know he is a IU alum, but Cuban is a moron sometimes:

Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has a come up with a proposal to level the playing field between the NBA’s two conferences. Cuban suggests a conference realignment that would result in a total of eight teams, including the Mavs, switching conferences. In Cuban’s plan, the Mavs, San Antonio Spurs, Houston Rockets and New Orleans Pelicans would move to the Eastern Conference. The Chicago Bulls, Indiana Pacers, Detroit Pistons and Milwaukee Bucks would move to the West. "It’s not like it’d be the first time we’ve ever realigned," Cuban said. "It’s happened many times before, so there’s precedent and I just think it shakes things up and makes things interesting." ESPN.com

"It’s not like you’re reducing competition," said Cuban, who noted that the teams he suggested moving to the West are approximately the same distance from Portland as Dallas and closer than New Orleans, San Antonio and Houston. "You keep Cleveland, Washington and other good teams in the East. It kind of shakes things up in terms of not just interest but also in terms of how people rebuild. "It just changes things up and it changes the thought process of a lot of teams. It makes both conferences very competitive, at least for the short-term and I think, based on the history of the teams, for the long-term as well."ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/11943941/mark-cuban-dallas-mavericks-conference-realignment-benefit-nba

@WojYahooNBA: Charlotte, Indiana had preliminary conversations on possible return of Lance Stephenson, but talks haven't gone far, sources tell Yahoo.

@WojYahooNBA: So far, Charlotte's been unwilling to attach a first-round pick to unload Stephenson. That could've kick-started conversation with Pacers.

@WojYahooNBA: Charlotte, Indiana had preliminary conversations on possible return of Lance Stephenson, but talks haven't gone far, sources tell Yahoo.

@WojYahooNBA: So far, Charlotte's been unwilling to attach a first-round pick to unload Stephenson. That could've kick-started conversation with Pacers.

Unless they want to include an unprotected first round pick or Vonleh then there should be no chance the Pacers bring Lance back. They're being dumb if they think we'd take him back without that first round pick

Unless they want to include an unprotected first round pick or Vonleh then there should be no chance the Pacers bring Lance back. They're being dumb if they think we'd take him back without that first round pick

Vonleh is an interesting scenario. I'd be more than ok with that or a 1st rounder.