Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Lance Stepenson and Eric Gordon can't hit a shot this season.

Cody with a good first half. 7 and 4 on 3/4 shooting.

Dude only played 23 minutes tonight. I've been really hard on Lance, but man things have gotten off to an ugly start in Charlotte for him. And I'll continue to say, he isn't the player who can have off nights offensively and make up for it a ton defensively. 

Danny Granger on his hamstring injury: “The good thing about Miami is they won’t put you on the floor on a half leg or hobbling."

Danny Granger on his hamstring injury: “In years past, I would have played and been limited, but they don’t do that here, which is good."

So these comments from Granger and comments made in the past by Bird kind of make me believe that things were kind of strained between those two

Jason Lieser @PBPjasonlieserFollow

Danny Granger on his hamstring injury: “The good thing about Miami is they won’t put you on the floor on a half leg or hobbling."

Jason Lieser @PBPjasonlieserFollow

Danny Granger on his hamstring injury: “In years past, I would have played and been limited, but they don’t do that here, which is good."

So these comments from Granger and comments made in the past by Bird kind of make me believe that things were kind of strained between those two

No punches pulled there. Yikes.

No punches pulled there. Yikes.

Yeah, seems kind of odd. I don't want to say it is just Granger having revisionist history since I have no idea. I wonder if Bird would fire back, he doesn't seem to care too much how the media perceives him. 

So a lot of people want to trade Scola. Trying to figure out what they think we can get back for an aging vet who is on the decline in terms of skill set. Also he is an expiring contract, and every trade I've seen proposed suggest taking on players with longer contracts. So people want to trade an expiring contract for a marginally better player with a worse contract........ I really wish people thought more long term than just about this season. The only reason to make moves it to get better long term (by acquiring draft picks or expiring contracts so it will be easier to make moves in free agency) or compete this season (we aren't)

So a lot of people want to trade Scola. Trying to figure out what they think we can get back for an aging vet who is on the decline in terms of skill set. Also he is an expiring contract, and every trade I've seen proposed suggest taking on players with longer contracts. So people want to trade an expiring contract for a marginally better player with a worse contract........ I really wish people thought more long term than just about this season. The only reason to make moves it to get better long term (by acquiring draft picks or expiring contracts so it will be easier to make moves in free agency) or compete this season (we aren't)

If I was trading for Scola, I'd offer a 2039 2nd rounder.

this team would be fortunate to win 35 games, but I love watching them play.  they bust their asses and play team basketball.  solo is starting to realize his potential.  I like watching copeland too, even if he tries to do too much sometimes.

hibbert needs to go.  surely we'll be shopping him as the deadline approaches.  realgm trade checker says he has trade bonus though.  I dont know what that means.