Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

16 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Porzingis is absolutely worthless. He’s actually a 7’3 shooting guard that can’t defend anyone. Just awful 

Bruh. Finney Smith put up more shots than him last night, lol. I know Finney Smith played 11 more minutes which is telling itself, but his entire role in the offense is go stand in this spot and maybe Luka will pass you the ball. Sometimes he'll rotate to a slightly different spot but uh yah he isn't a part of their offense

KP was brought in to take pressure off Luka. He put up 7 shots last night. He never got to the free throw line. Lol

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

So Orlando and the Pacers are both looking at Stotts. I thought Orlando had gotten past this try hard way when they traded off all their good assets they didn't wanna keep. Not the least bit surprised the Pacers are looking at him, we're boring as ****

I mean... I'd rather have Stotts over what we have now. But the biggest priority should be getting Brogdon out of town and getting pieces to build with LeVert. Really no one should be safe from getting traded this summer. 

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I mean... I'd rather have Stotts over what we have now. But the biggest priority should be getting Brogdon out of town and getting pieces to build with LeVert. Really no one should be safe from getting traded this summer. 

Eh. Stotts sucks. Great. He had Dame. Dame isn't coming with him. 

Doesn't even matter really. We're gonna hire Clifford cause Simon doesn't give two ****s about being taken seriously by the rest of the league

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Eh. Stotts sucks. Great. He had Dame. Dame isn't coming with him. 

Doesn't even matter really. We're gonna hire Clifford cause Simon doesn't give two ****s about being taken seriously by the rest of the league

It's all about trying to get a check from the first round. I truly believe they hated the 13-14 season. 

On 6/5/2021 at 5:47 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

The Pacers need a "franchise" player.  Is there one in the draft?

23 minutes ago, Rico said:

The Pacers need a "franchise" player.  Is there one in the draft?

There is probably 3 or 4 guys who have a good chance. Depending on who you talk to. It’s a really strong draft 

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

That would be awesome. Unfortunately, no one is in the organization that is smart enough or has the balls to try it. 

I think it’s Simon. Like it’s his money and that. But as a fan I’d rather he just sell the team to someone that’s will be willing to do that stuff to win a championship 

On 6/5/2021 at 3:49 PM, KingPG21 said:

Bruh. Finney Smith put up more shots than him last night, lol. I know Finney Smith played 11 more minutes which is telling itself, but his entire role in the offense is go stand in this spot and maybe Luka will pass you the ball. Sometimes he'll rotate to a slightly different spot but uh yah he isn't a part of their offense

KP was brought in to take pressure off Luka. He put up 7 shots last night. He never got to the free throw line. Lol

And now he's upset because he feels like an afterthought instead of the "co-star." Like yea... After you average 13 ppg as the "co-star," no one is going to be thinking highly of you. 

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Atlanta is so so fun to watch.

Hawks Huerter has NOTHING in common with MarylandTurgeon Huerter.

They have a very well constructed team and have found a way to hide Trae on defense for the most part. They miss Hunter a lot right now though. 

8 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Thank God this Nate was fired. He was atrocious. Hire Becky Hammon, get a ton of publicity for a franchise that needs it. 

I want them to hire a good coach. 

DD brought up JuwuanHoward. Duck yah go get bim

Watxh as gore Clifford to get the 7th seed every year to lose in the first round every time 

4 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I want them to hire a good coach. 

DD brought up JuwuanHoward. Duck yah go get bim

Watxh as gore Clifford to get the 7th seed every year to lose in the first round every time 

Clifford wouldn't surprise me at all. I am surprised no one has said Mark Jackson. 

6 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Clifford wouldn't surprise me at all. I am surprised no one has said Mark Jackson. 

I've seen fans who want him. 

It'd be funny to go from a guy who had issues connecting with players and earning respect. To a guy who the last head coach job he had everyone hated him

Also I think Jackson is mj d of a moron in general and basketball wise

7 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Speaking of Jackson, you ever hear the story of how he treated Festus Ezeli? Its all kinds of f'd up and weird