Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

5 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Devin Booker was locked in man. LeBron finally looked his age. Will be interesting to see how they bounce back next year. 

I think LeBron probably has one run left in him as a top 2 guy. 

Not looking forward to dumb Lakers fans this offseason

KCP, Kuz, and Drummond are all good assets. Even though Lakers fans hate tnem all

Caruso is secretly a starting level point on a good basketball team, but you know he isn;t anywhere close to that

THT is untouchable, just lol

Good Lakers are gone

The NBA has decided to end the post season after the Lakers lost in the first round.

^there were a few times LeBron wanted nothing to do with playing defense. I haven’t looked but I’m guessing injuries and teammates not being good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Devin Booker was locked in man. LeBron finally looked his age. Will be interesting to see how they bounce back next year. 

LeBron has just lost that edge he used to have. He had the mindset of a scorer once and was much more finesse... Now he's so boring to watch.

12 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

So this Nets-Bucks series is gonna be insanely entertaining. I hope Giannis can pull it out. 

Me too but I just don’t see it. Losing DiVincenzo could be a bigger problem than I think a lot of people are realizing. I don’t know how the bucks are gonna defend them. Jrue is on one of the guards and Giannis is probably on Durant. I think they’re gonna start PJ Tucker and have Middleton guard Harden. 

I'm terrufied that once Portland fires Stotts the Pacers are gonna swoop in to hire him. Its just our way to lose in the first round every year and hope we hit big on mid first round picks.  

9 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Middleton is going to have to step up big time. Holiday and Lopez though will be the xfactors I think. 

Its kind of crazy how perfectly they match up. Also crazy how much better people feel about Jrue going against Irving than anyone would Bledsoe

8 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Me too but I just don’t see it. Losing DiVincenzo could be a bigger problem than I think a lot of people are realizing. I don’t know how the bucks are gonna defend them. Jrue is on one of the guards and Giannis is probably on Durant. I think they’re gonna start PJ Tucker and have Middleton guard Harden. 

Middleton is at least a solid defender. I do question how the Nets will defend the Bucks. Both Harden and Irving are generally bad defensively, 

I do wonder how playable Lopez will be. I suppose if Tucker is hitting his corner threes Bud will be smart enough to play him more

12 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Middleton is at least a solid defender. I do question how the Nets will defend the Bucks. Both Harden and Irving are generally bad defensively, 

I do wonder how playable Lopez will be. I suppose if Tucker is hitting his corner threes Bud will be smart enough to play him more

Lopez will matchup well with Griffin, but with Claxton, that's a different story. 

11 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Lopez will matchup well with Griffin, but with Claxton, that's a different story. 

Lol its funny before the season people were talking up Jordan. Now he can't evensniff the rotation

Casual fans are fun

2 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Lol its funny before the season people were talking up Jordan. Now he can't evensniff the rotation

Casual fans are fun

It’s been clear for a while that Jordan was done. He never had the skill to make up for the inevitable freak athleticism loss. 

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Just saying. Rondo is kinda washed up and Kennard really sucks.

Yogi is on that Clippy bench. He is better.

Mann is better than both and only played 10 minutes tonight... yogi is never gonna get minutes on that team.