Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

10 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

They are awful. But if I were Russ, I'd be asking for a full bag lol. 

Lol

But for real, who pours food on another person. **** who pours food on another living being. 

Even more seriously, WHO POURS FOOD ON ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE THEY PLAY FOR THE TEAM YOU ARE ROOTING AGAINST

People suck

Man, I feel bad for Phoenix and Chris Paul. Such a good year, then CP3 gets hurt in game 1. And you add in all the BS with LeBron having zero reprecussions from breaking league protocol. 

With the Pacers eliminated my only hope is that he doesn't win another title. Dude is so unlikeable with his oncourt personality, how dumb he is with social media stuff, and of course if he does lose he'll have the built in excuse he already set up about injuries. 

6 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Man, I feel bad for Phoenix and Chris Paul. Such a good year, then CP3 gets hurt in game 1. And you add in all the BS with LeBron having zero reprecussions from breaking league protocol. 

With the Pacers eliminated my only hope is that he doesn't win another title. Dude is so unlikeable with his oncourt personality, how dumb he is with social media stuff, and of course if he does lose he'll have the built in excuse he already set up about injuries. 

Tell me LeBron consistently beat your favorite team in the playoffs without telling me that LeBron consistently beat your favorite team in the playoffs. (5 times in 7 years).

What’s the appropriate punishment for a vaccinated player briefly attending an outdoor event where guests had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result? Porzingis got fined $50k for going to a night club. 

52 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Tell me LeBron consistently beat your favorite team in the playoffs without telling me that LeBron consistently beat your favorite team in the playoffs. (5 times in 7 years).

What’s the appropriate punishment for a vaccinated player briefly attending an outdoor event where guests had to show proof of vaccination or a negative test result? Porzingis got fined $50k for going to a night club. 

Man. Worship is a crazy thing, I don't like watching a dude crying on the court for 5 minutes because he got tapped. Then 30 seconds later flexing like he is just that strong. Its fine you do, its not entertaining or fun. I do find it funny you've been really critical of Curry. You know the main guy who knocked LeBron's team out. But hey, I guess worship makes you say crazy things

Dude broke protocol. He should be forced to sit games out. 

48 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Man. Worship is a crazy thing, I don't like watching a dude crying on the court for 5 minutes because he got tapped. Then 30 seconds later flexing like he is just that strong. Its fine you do, its not entertaining or fun. I do find it funny you've been really critical of Curry. You know the main guy who knocked LeBron's team out. But hey, I guess worship makes you say crazy things

Dude broke protocol. He should be forced to sit games out. 

“To clarify any remaining misconception, LeBron James briefly attended an outdoor event last week where participants were required to be vaccinated or return a negative test result. Under these circumstances and in consultation with medical experts, it was determined that his attendance did not create risks related to the spread of COVID-19 and therefore no quarantine was necessary. Over the course of this season, there have been numerous similar violations of the league's Health and Safety Protocols, which were addressed with the player's team in a similar fashion.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-explains-decision-to-not-penalize-lebron-james-for-violating-leagues-health-and-safety-protocols/amp/

Suspending him would’ve been absurd. You don’t like LeBron because you’re a Pacers fan and LeBron knocked the Pacers out of the playoffs 5 times in 7 years. It’s like Colts fans with Tom Brady. 

8 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

“To clarify any remaining misconception, LeBron James briefly attended an outdoor event last week where participants were required to be vaccinated or return a negative test result. Under these circumstances and in consultation with medical experts, it was determined that his attendance did not create risks related to the spread of COVID-19 and therefore no quarantine was necessary. Over the course of this season, there have been numerous similar violations of the league's Health and Safety Protocols, which were addressed with the player's team in a similar fashion.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-explains-decision-to-not-penalize-lebron-james-for-violating-leagues-health-and-safety-protocols/amp/

Suspending him would’ve been absurd. You don’t like LeBron because you’re a Pacers fan and LeBron knocked the Pacers out of the playoffs 5 times in 7 years. It’s like Colts fans with Tom Brady. 

He broke protocol. He isn’t just above the rest of the league, or shouldn’t be. He should be expected to follow the rules, same as everyone else. 

This is nothing like deflate gate. This is a health and safety situation. It’s absurd to compare the situations. 

Forgot how much LeBron fan boys will jump to his defense on everything. Worship sure is nuts 

2 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

He broke protocol. He isn’t just above the rest of the league, or shouldn’t be. He should be expected to follow the rules, same as everyone else. 

This is nothing like deflate gate. This is a health and safety situation. It’s absurd to compare the situations. 

Forgot how much LeBron fan boys will jump to his defense on everything. Worship sure is nuts 

Forgot how bitter Pacers fans are about all those playoff L’s LeBron handed them. I’m not comparing deflategate to this.  I’m comparing one fanbase that hates a player because he consistently beat them to another fanbase that hates a player for consistently beating them.

You do realize that there are different levels of violation, right? And that punishment depends on how severe the violation was, right? And that similar violations have occurred throughout the season and that those players were not suspended either, right? Or do you just think this is a big conspiracy by the NBA to protect LeBron, like the haters think about literally everything that ever happens? Porzingis didn’t get suspended for going to a strip club, but sure LeBron totally should’ve been suspended for attending an outdoor event where guests had to be vaccinated or test negative. I’m guessing you haven’t seen the reports on outdoor transmission. 

Even Dr. Fauci says that fully vaccinated people don’t have to wear masks outdoors: “If you are vaccinated, you don't have to wear a mask outside," he added. "It would be a very unusual situation, if you were going into a completely crowded situation where people are essentially falling all over each other, then you wear a mask. But any other time, if you're vaccinated and you're outside, put aside your mask. You don't have to wear it."

Theres zero logic behind thinking LeBron should’ve been suspended. It’s pure hate driving that belief. 

22 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Got any reasons for non-Pacer fans? The NBA has a double standard for LeBron on the court why wouldn’t they have one of court as well?

Think Chuck agrees too.

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-news-lebron-james-ducking-suspension-draws-nsfw-response-from-charles-barkley/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Charles Barkley’s job is to put out hot takes and stir up controversy. Are we going to see what Skip Bayless had to say next? Sure, maybe LeBron should’ve been fined. $50k is pennies to him so I don’t know why anyone would even care. Unless you can show that every single player who has violated protocols has been suspended, saying “he violated protocols so he should be suspended” isn’t an adequate answer. If going to a strip club doesn’t get you suspended then going to an outdoor event with strict entry requirements shouldn’t either. 

41 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Charles Barkley’s job is to put out hot takes and stir up controversy. Are we going to see what Skip Bayless had to say next? Sure, maybe LeBron should’ve been fined. $50k is pennies to him so I don’t know why anyone would even care. Unless you can show that every single player who has violated protocols has been suspended, saying “he violated protocols so he should be suspended” isn’t an adequate answer. If going to a strip club doesn’t get you suspended then going to an outdoor event with strict entry requirements shouldn’t either. 

Only reason there is controversy is LeBron is too dumb to follow the rules

Every player should be suspended who broke protocol. The vast majority have. Nobody here is saying otherwise. Stop using this likes its a valid point. LeBron should be missing games

6 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Only reason there is controversy is LeBron is too dumb to follow the rules

Every player should be suspended who broke protocol. The vast majority have. Nobody here is saying otherwise. Stop using this likes its a valid point. LeBron should be missing games

If you had any actual evidence to support your argument you would use it. But you don’t so you rely on broad statements. Show me one vaccinated player who attended an outdoor event like LeBron attended and was suspended for it. 

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Forgot how bitter Pacers fans are about all those playoff L’s LeBron handed them. I’m not comparing deflategate to this.  I’m comparing one fanbase that hates a player because he consistently beat them to another fanbase that hates a player for consistently beating them.

You do realize that there are different levels of violation, right? And that punishment depends on how severe the violation was, right? And that similar violations have occurred throughout the season and that those players were not suspended either, right? Or do you just think this is a big conspiracy by the NBA to protect LeBron, like the haters think about literally everything that ever happens? Porzingis didn’t get suspended for going to a strip club, but sure LeBron totally should’ve been suspended for attending an outdoor event where guests had to be vaccinated or test negative. I’m guessing you haven’t seen the reports on outdoor transmission. 

Even Dr. Fauci says that fully vaccinated people don’t have to wear masks outdoors: “If you are vaccinated, you don't have to wear a mask outside," he added. "It would be a very unusual situation, if you were going into a completely crowded situation where people are essentially falling all over each other, then you wear a mask. But any other time, if you're vaccinated and you're outside, put aside your mask. You don't have to wear it."

Theres zero logic behind thinking LeBron should’ve been suspended. It’s pure hate driving that belief. 

Are you LeBron cronies still running arouns shouting about haters.

Nobody is justifying other players breaking protocol as being fine. Should be suspended. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

If you had any actual evidence to support your argument you would use it. But you don’t so you rely on broad statements. Show me one vaccinated player who attended an outdoor event like LeBron attended and was suspended for it. 

He broke protocol. We have the facst that he broke protocol. That isn't an argument. If you break protocl you should be suspended. Its doen't matter who you are.