Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

10 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

What shocks me more is that it wasn't one guy on the opposite wing, it was all 3 guys. I'm sure the coach had to rip one of them for not going to the rim for either a pass or rebound.

Probably time to start seriously exploring trades for Domas. Its getting really old really fast watching the start of every fourth quarter with him out there. Watching every lead evaporate. Every possession down is just a turnover, him arguing about non-calls, then being a nightmare on the other end defensively. 

At leasr with Myles we know we'll get elite defense every night/ And we don't pretend like he is a great offensive player. 

On 4/1/2021 at 9:52 AM, KingPG21 said:

Probably time to start seriously exploring trades for Domas. Its getting really old really fast watching the start of every fourth quarter with him out there. Watching every lead evaporate. Every possession down is just a turnover, him arguing about non-calls, then being a nightmare on the other end defensively. 

At leasr with Myles we know we'll get elite defense every night/ And we don't pretend like he is a great offensive player. 

It's time to trade basically everyone. Keep LeVert and Turner at this point. Pacers though have screwed themselves. They constantly only make moves for the immediate season and never think about the future. Never think about the season after or 3 seasons from now. That first season when Victor got hurt... They screwed themselves by keeping the team together. 

On 4/11/2021 at 9:00 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

It's time to trade basically everyone. Keep LeVert and Turner at this point. Pacers though have screwed themselves. They constantly only make moves for the immediate season and never think about the future. Never think about the season after or 3 seasons from now. That first season when Victor got hurt... They screwed themselves by keeping the team together. 

Yah. I’d be fine with keeping Sumner as well. 

I’m scared we end up with Kispert in the draft. Great he can shoot, dude is gonna be a liability on defense and won’t be blue to create for himself at a high level or anyone. 

I love Cooper from Auburn, same with both Tennessee guys. Nix would be i reseating. Barnes would be interesting 

On 4/13/2021 at 10:12 PM, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Pacers went from a mediocre coach that couldn't coach offense to save his life, to a bad coach that couldn't coach defense to save his life. They went the Indiana way... So is Reggie Miller the next head coach for the Pacers?

Bruh. we're the offensive version of Orlando before they finally traded dudes. It sucks.