Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Anyone watch tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes... I thought it was a pretty great start to The Last Dance. I loved the candidness of Jordan, Pippen, Jackson, and Reinsdorf in the interviews. The jumping around in time can be a little jarring, but it’s the best way to give context and a little history on Jordan and the Bulls team. There was a nice Knight cameo, calling Jordan the best player he’d ever coached during the ‘84 olympics.

I was a huge Reggie and Pacers fan in the ‘90s, but there was always an inevitability about how these seasons would end when the Bulls were at their peak. Jordan is the best ever, and the most captivating athlete I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait to see the rest of these episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah I thought it was very candid and great. In the 90s nobody would dare showing or writing about Jordan being condescending toward Krause. But I don’t think anyone would be surprised by that. It’s part of why he was the way he was. Just a true representation. Now Pippen getting paid the way he was? I was oblivious to that when I was younger. That’s insane.

Pretty good, brings back memories of how good he was. He seemed like he had been crying throughout it, his eyes were very red. Not a bad thing as rehashing the past obviously had an impact.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
The NBA postponed the May Draft Lottery and Combine today, sources tell ESPN.

A big reason why it wasn’t a smart move for so many to “declare.” Because it was meaningless when it comes to the “feedback.” No one is giving any real feedback right now.

Loaded Chicken Sandwich
A big reason why it wasn’t a smart move for so many to “declare.” Because it was meaningless when it comes to the “feedback.” No one is giving any real feedback right now. 
_____________-

Players can't work out in the presence of NBA executives or scouts. Any feedback comes from college game film.

Is anyone really surprised by anything with The Last Dance? To this point I can’t say I am. It reaffirms why if I could pick any player in NBA history to be my top pick I would take Jordan. I know a few of us have had discussions over the years of Lebron or Jordan. Jordan’s obsession with winning was always evident, and his ability to always take over at the right times just do it for me. That shot was just so pure. I can’t wait until they do the one with Kobe. Sounds like a film crew followed him around his last year too.

Is anyone really surprised by anything with The Last Dance? To this point I can’t say I am. It reaffirms why if I could pick any player in NBA history to be my top pick I would take Jordan. I know a few of us have had discussions over the years of Lebron or Jordan. Jordan’s obsession with winning was always evident, and his ability to always take over at the right times just do it for me. That shot was just so pure. I can’t wait until they do the one with Kobe. Sounds like a film crew followed him around his last year too.

If anything.. the Last Dance adds to MJs legend. Hands down be greatest player/competitor of all time.

I’ve always said what LeBron had in pure physical talent Jordan had that (and more) in mental and heart. Jordan didn’t JUST want to win he wanted to dominate. He hated to lose. If LeBron ever came close to Jordan’s heart and mental toughness he’d be hands down the greatest player ever. However, Jordan’s physical abilities were closer to LeBron’s physical abilities than LeBron’s physical abilities were to Jordan’s mental ability and heart.

Will there ever be another player as physically gifted as Jordan that comes close to his mental and heart abilities? Kobe was close.

I’ve always said what LeBron had in pure physical talent Jordan had that (and more) in mental and heart. Jordan didn’t JUST want to win he wanted to dominate. He hated to lose. If LeBron ever came close to Jordan’s heart and mental toughness he’d be hands down the greatest player ever. However, Jordan’s physical abilities were closer to LeBron’s physical abilities than LeBron’s physical abilities were to Jordan’s mental ability and heart.

Will there ever be another player as physically gifted as Jordan that comes close to his mental and heart abilities? Kobe was close.

Kobe was as close as you could get. Hard to say if anyone else will get there. Kids nowadays just don’t take losing as hard.

If anything.. the Last Dance adds to MJs legend. Hands down be greatest player/competitor of all time.

Jordan is behind the production of this show. His legacy is worth too much to ruin. This was never going to neutral story of MJ.

I hope the NBA is able to finish its season at some point, because I can't wait to see the double standard that would be applied to this year's championship. 

If a team not named the Lakers wins, it will be the most magical, improbable, pandemic-conquering triumph of all time. 

If the Lakers win? Who cares, Lebron got to rest for 2 months and play in empty arenas. "*"

I hope the NBA is able to finish its season at some point, because I can't wait to see the double standard that would be applied to this year's championship. 

If a team not named the Lakers wins, it will be the most magical, improbable, pandemic-conquering triumph of all time. 

If the Lakers win? Who cares, Lebron got to rest for 2 months and play in empty arenas. "*"

I don’t know man. If he wins it’s his third different franchise with a title. That’s pretty damn impressive.

I don’t know man. If he wins it’s his third different franchise with a title. That’s pretty damn impressive.

Championships are a team stat. Not individual. And to act like it would be any surprise when he has AD, Danny Green, Avery Bradley, KCP, JaVale McGee, Kyle Kuzma, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, Markieff Morris, Alex Caruso and had just gotten Dion Waiters. Two legitimate stars and great role players. Arguably the best roster in the league.