Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Pacers and Celtics talking about a deal to get Hayward to Indy

Indy's offer (according to sources) -  Turner and McDermott for Hayward

Boston's offer (according to sources) - Turner and  Warren or Vic for Hayward

Ainge can suck my knob. That offer is beyond ridiculous

Pacers and Celtics talking about a deal to get Hayward to Indy
Indy's offer (according to sources) -  Turner and McDermott for Hayward
Boston's offer (according to sources) - Turner and  Warren or Vic for Hayward
Ainge can suck my knob. That offer is beyond ridiculous

What a turd.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

23 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Gordon Hayward will not be wearing a Pacer uniform.

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn -

Free agent Gordon Hayward is signing a 4-year, $120M deal with Charlotte, per source.

Ok by me. Wouldn’t have the slightest interest in 30mil/yr for Hayward’s 30-34 seasons.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Gordon Hayward will not be wearing a Pacer uniform.

Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn -

Free agent Gordon Hayward is signing a 4-year, $120M deal with Charlotte, per source.

Fine by me. He isn't worth that type of contract

Bonus. Suck it Ainge, you aren't getting anything for Hayward. Can't wait for you to leak some BS on your awesome offer you gave the Pacers

Honestly not the best deal for OG considering what some of these other extensions look like, but not bad. Player option after year 3 will almost certainly be declined barring serious injury. Good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

41 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m a big Levert fan. 

Vic was gone after this season and Levert is a great consolation prize. Could’ve just as easily been nothing in return. 

Like Levert as a fit next to Brogdon much better than Vic.

The weird things we remember: Somebody started a thread on here a few ago asking what 2 players in college that year we would we have wanted for that IU team. I posted Domantas Sabonis and Caris Levert. Some dude responded that Sabonis couldn’t play in the Big Ten and Troy was better than Levert. Yeah.

I say it's time to start LaMelo Ball...

Graham: 33.2 minutes, 11.9 points, 6.4 assists, 3.2 rebounds, 30.1% FG, 31.4% 3FG, 80.6% FT, 1.6 steald, 12.6 PER

LaMelo: 25.4 minutes, 11.8 points, 6.3 assists, 6.9 rebounds, 40.6% FG, 33.3% 3FG, 69.2% FT, 1.6 steals, 17.7 PER

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Yikes. I'm not necessarily a Pacers fan (though they probably are my No. 2 team), but this isn't good news. For one, I hope the young man will be OK. For two, I wonder if there's any chance that trade can be voided? 

The Pacers got an extra draft pick due to this but they decided to still go through with the trade. Hope he’s ok. 

47 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The Pacers got an extra draft pick due to this but they decided to still go through with the trade. Hope he’s ok. 

Basically cementing the rumors of the relationship between the Pacers and Oladipo. They were that ready to part ways.