Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Steve Nash will be coaching the Brooklyn Nets. Agreed to a 4 year deal.

Others to get a job without coaching experience

Steve Kerr

Mark Jackson

Doc Rivers

Isiah Thomas

Derek Fisher

Jason Kidd

Larry Bird

Bill Russell

Real OG quotes postgame:
On hitting the game winner - “It was cool.”
On how he stayed so calm after he hit the game winner - “I don’t shoot trying to miss.”
Never change OG, never change. I imagine he’ll be celebrating with some cheesecake tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

34 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Real OG quotes postgame:
On hitting the game winner - “It was cool.”
On how he stayed so calm after he hit the game winner - “I don’t shoot trying to miss.”
Never change OG, never change. I imagine he’ll be celebrating with some cheesecake tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What did you think of the pass Kyle (Lowery) made?

“He waited long enough and threw it in the air quick enough before they got to me. So it was a great pass by Kyle.”

The best interviewee in the NBA.

From a recent interview during quarantine:

Any new hobbies during quarantine OG?

”No. But I like to cook.”

What’s your favorite thing to cook?

”It depends what I’m having for dinner.”

What’s your favorite meal?

”Shrimp linguine.”

Thanks OG.

”You’re welcome.”
(end of interview)

From a recent interview during quarantine:
Any new hobbies during quarantine OG?
”No. But I like to cook.”
What’s your favorite thing to cook?
”It depends what I’m having for dinner.”
What’s your favorite meal?
”Shrimp linguine.”
Thanks OG.
”You’re welcome.”
(end of interview)

He’s a fun interview. Although, I’ve never really figured if it’s a shtick or he’s actually this way all the time. I’m certain he’s a smart and educated individual which leads me to believe it is at least part shtick.

Too much analysis on my end? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

He’s a fun interview. Although, I’ve never really figured if it’s a shtick or he’s actually this way all the time. I’m certain he’s a smart and educated individual which leads me to believe it is at least part shtick.

Too much analysis on my end? Lol.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I thought this came up while he was at IU and most of the players tagged OG the biggest jokester?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah, it’s official. Of the players I’ve gotten wrong through the years, my certainty that Jamal Murray didn’t have the temperament to be a franchise player was the wrongest. 

LeBron is so hard even just to be neutral to sometimes. Guy  consistently gets beat by Murray, so he just fouls him every time, never gets called for a foul. Guy gets bumped no call, LeBron sprints down the court with hishands on his head because its so ridiculous he didn't get the   call. 

It sucks that the Lakers are gonna win it all. LeBron is just so annoying on the court sometimes. The Warriros were neverthis bad to watch

Just now, KingPG21 said:

LeBron is so hard even just to be neutral to sometimes. Guy  consistently gets beat by Murray, so he just fouls him every time, never gets called for a foul. Guy gets bumped no call, LeBron sprints down the court with hishands on his head because its so ridiculous he didn't get the   call. 

It sucks that the Lakers are gonna win it all. LeBron is just so annoying on the court sometimes. The Warriros were neverthis bad to watch

HEEEEEEEEAT!!

The announcers the other night were hilarious. “How could Rondo have 20 steals in the fourth quarter?!” Watch the tape, he would have been charged with assault and battery in 49 states. Glad some show on the ESPN network called the announcers and NBE out on it.

Stuhoo, if you think the Heat will beat the Lakers..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app