Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

16 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You're whining because they reviewed a player getting hit in the face and bleeding. But, it's to be expected at this point. Pacers fans whining about LeBron is a playoff tradition. 

How many times have you seen officials go to the monitor because someone got cut on a play where no foul was called?

I stand by what I said. Any other Cavs player bleeds, no review. Just like Game 3 when a ref decided a review was needed because Lebron was slow to get up.

53 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

No need to be salty. The Cavs will win game 7. Bet the farm on it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Only if LeBron goes god mode in game 7. The rest of this Cavs team is utter trash. The Pacers are definitely the better team, the Cavs just have the best player. I'm not sure if it'll be enough. 

Only if LeBron goes god mode in game 7. The rest of this Cavs team is utter trash. The Pacers are definitely the better team, the Cavs just have the best player. I'm not sure if it'll be enough. 

I think Cavs win game 7 but you are right about the Cavs team. These guys are awful. The whole batch of them. Love is pretty good but no where near a top 15 player like he might have been at one point.

I think LeBron has a big decision on his hands this offseason. Him leaving Cleveland will look bad, and he can’t win there next year. What’s a man to do?

I think Cavs win game 7 but you are right about the Cavs team. These guys are awful. The whole batch of them. Love is pretty good but no where near a top 15 player like he might have been at one point.

I think LeBron has a big decision on his hands this offseason. Him leaving Cleveland will look bad, and he can’t win there next year. What’s a man to do?

Get out, legacy is cemented can only add to it by winning. Nobody cares anymore where he goes.

Get out, legacy is cemented can only add to it by winning. Nobody cares anymore where he goes.

Agree to disagree. I couldnt care less, but I talk with many people who discredit him for the Miami move. Another move intensifies things a little.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Agree to disagree. I couldnt care less, but I talk with many people who discredit him for the Miami move. Another move intensifies things a little.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Those people are just sad. Cleveland has NOTHING without LeBron. He carried their sorry butts to their only Championship games and Championship.

The Pacers live to fight another day as they demolished the Cavs 121-87 led by Vic's triple-double.  If in game 7, we see the Vic of games 1 & 6, Pacers will advance and face OG and the Raptors who took out the Wizards 102-92.   Game 7, set for 1:00 on Sunday.  Rockets open their series against the Jazz at 3:30 on Sunday.

04.27     W/L Min. Pts. FG's 3's FT's Reb Asst TO Stl Blk PF +/-

Tor OG 4-2 W 20 7 2-3 1-2 2-2 1 0 0 0 0 1 +3
Hou EG 4-1                          
Ind Vic 3-3 W 34 28 11-19 6-8 0-0 13 10 2 4 0 1 +26