Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

How did the 80s come back into the discussion? Kind of a weird Segway from nowhere. But yeah it was far more physical than now. Refs are better now and control things more. So that was a lot of video on an argument nobody made?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

16 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

How did the 80s come back into the discussion? Kind of a weird Segway from nowhere. But yeah it was far more physical than now. Refs are better now and control things more. So that was a lot of video on an argument nobody made?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It was more for all the people who complain about Lebron's "flopping". 

It was more for all the people who complain about Lebron's "flopping". 

Ah. Yeah he flops a lot. Not as much as Harden flails on a 3. Never thought anyone could kick out or get murdered as much on a jump shot as Reggie, but Harden has him. Honestly flopping is a skill. If you can do it why not take free points and get a foul on an opposing player? It’s really only annoying as a fan of the opposing team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ah. Yeah he flops a lot. Not as much as Harden flails on a 3. Never thought anyone could kick out or get murdered as much on a jump shot as Reggie, but Harden has him. Honestly flopping is a skill. If you can do it why not take free points and get a foul on an opposing player? It’s really only annoying as a fan of the opposing team.

And fans of pure basketball. But it’s rewarded time and time again so I don’t blame the individual doing it. League and refs need to be better about how they call it if they want it to stop.

And fans of pure basketball. But it’s rewarded time and time again so I don’t blame the individual doing it. League and refs need to be better about how they call it if they want it to stop.

Yeah I mean if they call it people will do it. I blame the ref not the player in that instant.

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Hate to say it, but I think Game 1 was a huge fluke.

What do these guys have on their hands? Nobody can hang onto the ball.

I don't think winning game 1 was a fluke, we only lost by 3 on Wednesday. Just look bad so far tonight