Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Woo! Really looking forward to watching GH this next year. No excuses not to be aggressive all year. Hopefully Hibbert bounces back, and we'll finally get to see if we have anything in Solo.

Like I said in the other thread really looking forward to watching both Minny and New Orleans this year. Am curious about the Bucks, and Jason Kidd

This Pacers team interests me. Obviously they are not going to be as good, but I think the chemistry might be better. I have a feeling they will be more fun to watch this year than they were the last half of last year.

Thought they looked good last night in preseason. Stuckey surprised me.

This Pacers team interests me. Obviously they are not going to be as good, but I think the chemistry might be better. I have a feeling they will be more fun to watch this year than they were the last half of last year.

I feel like if PG didn't have his injury, we would have a similar outlook as last year at the beginning. Stuckey plays a lot like Lance, and we added some bench scoring (hopefully). I like your comment about chemistry as well. As much as I loved Lance, I think he rubbed people the wrong way. Still would rather have him here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The Pacers' Facebook page had a picture of PG shooting 15 footers wearing a walking boot the other day. It was kind of funny reading all the comments from people flipping out and telling him not to rush back. 

If he's made it this far in two months, I have a hard time believing he won't see the floor this season. 

You guys see the quote from Lance about how the difference between him in Charlotte and him here was how much he has the ball. Unless he has made big leaps in how well he shoots the mid range shot that would scare me as a Bobcats fan. Dude had the ball plenty last year for us

You guys see the quote from Lance about how the difference between him in Charlotte and him here was how much he has the ball. Unless he has made big leaps in how well he shoots the mid range shot that would scare me as a Bobcats fan. Dude had the ball plenty last year for us

Somebody needs to say "hey, see that big guy with Jefferson on his back? Yeah. Feed him and get out of the way."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Brian Windhorst continued on his path to being a creepy dude whose entire career has been following LeBron around. Said he just happened to run into the Cavs in Rio while sightseeing....... yeah whatever you say bruh

Hahaha Windhorst is like one of those Lebron fans who is a superfan of whatever team he is on, only more annoying. I can only hope Lebron feels as creeped out about him as others do. A little like Pedro Gomez during the Bonds deal, but Pedro wasn't as weird.

Brian Windhorst continued on his path to being a creepy dude whose entire career has been following LeBron around. Said he just happened to run into the Cavs in Rio while sightseeing....... yeah whatever you say bruh

I could be wrong but i think Windhorst is more or less Lebrons personal media member. He covers all things Lebron. Been that way forever. I think Lebron trusts him exclusively. I think it's a mutual relationship.

Hahaha Windhorst is like one of those Lebron fans who is a superfan of whatever team he is on, only more annoying. I can only hope Lebron feels as creeped out about him as others do. A little like Pedro Gomez during the Bonds deal, but Pedro wasn't as weird.

Speaking of, I haven't watched SportsCenter in ages.

Does Ed Werder still live at the Cowboys practice facility?

KD out 6-8 weeks. Guesses on how many shots Russ averages per game til he gets back? I'm going with a conservative 58.

Didn't Jackson take a kind of hard fall on his wrists as well? No timetable has been released for him yet

Didn't Jackson take a kind of hard fall on his wrists as well? No timetable has been released for him yet

Ouch. Hadn't heard that. I'll bump Russ's shots per game to 65 after hearing that.