Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Victor Oladipo - Memphis Grizzlies

I'm gonna be rocking a big red IU shirt at the Pelicans/Magic game on the 26th, hoping I'll stand out in the sea of dark blue and black.

Since I live in New Orleans, where it's all about DEM SAINTS, I don't think I'll have to hold back too much when rooting for 'Dipo.

I'd root for Gordon too, but he's on the same team as he with the unibrow that shall not be named.

So the Magic lost last Sunday, but I FINALLY got to see 'Dipo in action...

...well sort of. I got up to go to the bathroom and I got back in my seat only to have my girlfriend tell me he'd just done one of his 360 dunks. I was PISSED.

BTW, this town LOVES ol' unibrow. I also didn't even realize Doron Lamb was on the Magic. When I saw him and Vic pass to one another, I thought I was in some other weird parallel dimension.

Also, the people we were sitting next to were very confused I was clapping not only when Vic would score, but Gordon too...

And it also reaffirmed why I love college basketball so much. NBA is a snooze-fest.

Huge night for Vic, 30 points on 11-23 shooting, 14 assists to just 3 turnovers, and 9 rebounds in the double OT win against the Knicks

:o

After a night like that they should've just credited him one rebound so he could have the triple double, exploding like that I'd say he earned it.

:o

After a night like that they should've just credited him one rebound so he could have the triple double, exploding like that I'd say he earned it.

I wish they would.could of. Would have given him his second of the year, which is near the tops in the league. And has to be close to rookie record