Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Victor Oladipo - Memphis Grizzlies

Check out Oladipo today at 2:00pm. I won't be able to listen so hopefully someone can post a recap here! Someone should call in and ask Oladipo about our efforts to make him the Greatest Magic Player Ever :)

Listen: http://t.co/gDRwCtWt81

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Podcast up

We have direct tv and I noticed Fox Sports Indiana is scheduled to carry the pacer vs magic game on tues., the 29th at 7:00. ( I am assuming it won't be blacked out.). Looking forward to watching Vic play.

Is anyone interested in attending the Magic vs Pacers game on Tuesday? Friend of mine on twitter sent me this link for cheap tickets. Tickets start at $4 a piece. Hope to see you all there!!!

http://www.tiqiq.com/tiqiq/singleevent.aspx?brandid=tiqiqhomepage&eventid=8399252081&publisherid=1482579&includallgames=0

Wow that is dirt cheap! I'm going; but sitting much much lower haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Vic playing against EJ and New Orleans. 

The Assembly Call ‏@AssemblyCall 6m
Victor Oladipo has 10 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists, and a block. Magic on way to first win. Reminds me of last two years… #iubb