Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Naturalhoosier

IU opens as 3 pt faves against MD

I think IU's fans (at least I can speak for myself) have been "Snakebit" once to often. We have seen them play good, and then turn around and play like a bad Middle School team. 

When it comes to IU Football I feel like Joe Btfsplk  from l'il Abner.  Things just always go wrong.  

I think IU's fans (at least I can speak for myself) have been "Snakebit" once to often. We have seen them play good, and then turn around and play like a bad Middle School team. 
When it comes to IU Football I feel like Joe Btfsplk  from l'il Abner.  Things just always go wrong.

I know that "snakebite" feeling. I'm thrilled about the win over Mizzo. I think it would be great to see Memorial stadium full Saturday to show this team the support it has now deserved. Last Saturday was a big day for the team, but I think this Saturday is even bigger. Build on the win. They have to prove that they're for real.

When it comes to IU Football I feel like Joe Btfsplk from l'il Abner. Things just always go wrong.

Toss me a lime!!! I'm in!

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Just saw this, is there too much optimism for a team that 9 days ago lost to a team that Wisco beat by 50?

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140922/SPORTS/140929960

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Any given Saturday.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Just saw this, is there too much optimism for a team that 9 days ago lost to a team that Wisco beat by 50? http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20140922/SPORTS/140929960

Trying to use the transitive property in sports is a bad idea.

Now is the time to show we can handle success and keep the momentum building.  2-1 with back-to-back home games.  Gotta beat Maryland and North Texas.  That would show we are prepared to be successful and that the Mizzou game was not a flash in the pan. 

Now is the time to show we can handle success and keep the momentum building. 2-1 with back-to-back home games. Gotta beat Maryland and North Texas. That would show we are prepared to be successful and that the Mizzou game was not a flash in the pan.

I was telling my buddy...think if we get to the Oct. 18 game vs. MSU at 5-1. It is very possible and that game would definitely border on "showdown" status.

I was telling my buddy...think if we get to the Oct. 18 game vs. MSU at 5-1. It is very possible and that game would definitely border on "showdown" status.

Bruh I will have tix on lock