Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IU @ Mizzou Post Game Thread

Not regarding IU directly. But what on earth was Murphy for Missouri thinking on their untimed play? I don't mind since it won it for us, but him and the entire Missouri offense looked confused of the situation and what they were suppose to be doing

This is awesome.  Our boys will have a HUGE boost in confidence!!

They've needed a win they can hang their hats on.  something to stand behind and be proud of.  Time to build on that confidence/victory!!!!!!

Walking around Philly today I rec'd a couple "Go Hoosiers".  Makes me feel good that Hoosier fans are everywhere!

Still can't believe we lost to Bowling Green lol. Oh well, let's run with this victory and squash those freaking Terps!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We don't lose to BGU and some of the players that helped us win today maybe don't play. Everything happens for a reason! Either way the B1G is wide open and Maryland had a big win today as well against Syracuse. Big game for each team. We have a chance to get some serious momentum started here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners