Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO PF Ray Kasongo

What did April do against the likes of a Cliff Alexander and Jahil Okafor? There is a little more to work with here buddy. 

I think he was saying the same thing. Just that he might take the job of the guy he followed (backing up Hanner?)

Although, Matt Roth scored 29 against Ohio State, so 1 game is hard to get a gauge one way or the other.

Definitely seems like he'd upgrade us at our biggest position of need!

I think he was saying the same thing. Just that he might take the job of the guy he followed (backing up Hanner?)

Although, Matt Roth scored 29 against Ohio State, so 1 game is hard to get a gauge one way or the other.

Definitely seems like he'd upgrade us at our biggest position of need!

I did a little searching today on this kid to try to find some new stuff. He's been to like 4 different schools here in the states. I don't know all of the competition where he has been, but a double/double was usually served. Hanner still needs to sell his BB IQ yet. I'm not easily convinced.

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="78589" timestamp="1408053259"]A lot of variation. I think we have a small outside chance at winning BIG.

Most likely 4-7 range. The B1G will be very competitive this year. I wouldn't be shocked if we beat the top teams or lose to the worst teams.

I think we have top 5 talent. But we are younger. Wisconsin will be great. OSU will be really good. Then comes Michigan, Michigan St, IU. Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, and Maryland will be solid too. Next comes Minnesota, Purdue, NW. Then finally Penn State and Rutgers.

The 3-9 range is very, very close.

Kasongo's influence on all of this is highly questionable.[/quote]

I agree with your sentiments here. With or without Kasongo we are right in the thick of the middle of the B1G.

The biggest strength on our side will be our guards which have the chance to be best in the conference. If Hanner/Devin/Kasongo can be serviceable I see us being top 6 in conference

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

In related news I am in Bloomington for the night on business. Decided screw it and am currently eating a steak at Zagrebs. Nothing better!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

You better hang out and get us some free inside info. Screw the business part.

I'll play. What was his offer list like? Who else did he visit? I've known there has been dirt here for at least 2 years now. TIC?

[quote name="TheStillman" post="78616" timestamp="1408061159"]In related news I am in Bloomington for the night on business. Decided screw it and am currently eating a steak at Zagrebs. Nothing better! Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] If you didn't get some meatballs while you were there, you're doing it wrong! Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I'll play. What was his offer list like? Who else did he visit? I've known there has been dirt here for at least 2 years now. TIC?

Just saying we all seem to point to 1 good game against a couple of known bigs and that's supposed to tell us all we need to know that he's better than his ranking.

I'm definitely hopeful that's the case. I, as you have, scoured the internet looking for something to give us a little more info, but 4 schools in 4 years and Canada before that, didn't leave us much.

He was supposed to play for the Kentucky all-stars against Davis, Hollowell, Patterson etc, but I can't find any info on those games. Weird.

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="78695" timestamp="1408106034"]The oversign is back on...

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 2m
Indiana would take both Ray Kasongo and Emmitt Holt if they could get them, source tells @SNYtv. Hosting both PFs early next week.[/quote] Huh? RK for 2014 and EH for 2015?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.