Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IUFB opens as 14pt dogs @ Mizzou

WIlson said he heeds advice from Spurrier, Stoops: "You gotta make calls you think are best and not worry about criticism."

What do you know, another one of our coaches seeks advice from his peers.

That's it?

IU "defense":  "challenge accepted!"

On the brighter side, b-ball season's not that far off.

So if SOMEHOW IU manages to pull an upset, will everyone jump back up on the wagon?

Nope. But it won't happen anyway. I just hope we keep it semi respectable at this point. I would take a 14 point loss all day

Wow, I just read thru about 100 pages of tigerboard.com, that's not pretty. 

My head is bloody and bowed.  I couldn't make it past the 2nd thread, because that was the worst format for web site, I have ever seen!

My head is bloody and bowed. I couldn't make it past the 2nd thread, because that was the worst format for web site, I have ever seen!

I work in insurance- it was easier to read (and more entertaining) than most of the stuff that comes across my desk. I did find a couple of IU fans on their board- not really well liked :)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app