Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Official Indiana @ Bowling Green Game Thread

Post your thoughts here. Please refrain from excessive drinking, which is defined here as anything in excess of .50 BAC. The General will administer breathalyzers, and Jayboob will be with a paddle in his assless pink latex chaps to administer punishment.

welp...see y'all on Sunday then...

Post your thoughts here. Please refrain from excessive drinking, which is defined here as anything in excess of .50 BAC. The General will administer breathalyzers, and Jayboob will be with a paddle in his assless pink latex chaps to administer punishment.

Don't you mean his candy striped panties :laugh:

Edited by OliviaPope40

Off Topic: Anyone else see Gunner Kiehl tonight? 6 TD's in his debut.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He moved the offense flawlessly in the first half. Great to see this from a great kid. He's taken a lot of heat for bad/immature choices, but he's solid as they come!

.5? Guess I'll stop after first half :(

He moved the offense flawlessly in the first half. Great to see this from a great kid. He's taken a lot of heat for bad/immature choices, but he's solid as they come!

You're why I posted it. If you hadn't watched I figured you'd enjoy hearing about it.

Bad choices or not the kid can flat out play.

all excessive drinking jokes aside...

did anybody else see that the over/under on this game is 73?? 

I'm thinking about taking mine and my wife's Hawaii trip fund, throw caution to the wind and banking on the under...

is there any way this game gets to 73 total points??

ohh... and in case it does get to 73, y'all will bail me out...right?

all excessive drinking jokes aside...
did anybody else see that the over/under on this game is 73??

I'm thinking about taking mine and my wife's Hawaii trip fund, throw caution to the wind and banking on the under...
is there any way this game gets to 73 total points??

ohh... and in case it does get to 73, y'all will bail me out...right?

There was 90 points in their lose to Western Kentucky. The Hilltoppers scored 59.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

A couple notes.  Mark Murphy would be awesome to hang out with and have a beer with.  the water slide looked like a ton of fun.  And any video w/DJ Kool is OK in my book!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW_Vym5OXWI&list=PLA974898879A2E497&index=21