Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Sundaily NFL Banter

Sorry for any color blind individuals that couldn't watch the game last night but those uniforms were great!!!!!

And the fact that we are now undefeated in them is even better! GO BILLS

*** Also in the lead spot for a Wild Card spot!

I loved the uniforms. They reminded me of an 80s/90s video game where all the players were generic colored blobs.

I actually switched to a lower quality stream just to enhance the effect.

Sorry for any color blind individuals that couldn't watch the game last night but those uniforms were great!!!!!

And the fact that we are now undefeated in them is even better! GO BILLS

*** Also in the lead spot for a Wild Card spot!

The next all color game is supposed to be Tennessee vs Jacksonville. They'll look like this..

5kLPpwh.png

It's gonna be that dress nonsense all over again.

The next all color game is supposed to be Tennessee vs Jacksonville. They'll look like this..

5kLPpwh.png

I dig the Titans gold alternates. I've never seen the Jags wear that baby blue though..?

5kLPpwh.png

Forget the uniforms, I feel sorry for anyone that watches that game.  It'll come down to which team wants to lose more.

How is the best Niners game in ages taking place while I'm at Sunday School? Did they plan this for my only non-live game of the year?

Shoutout to Indy channels not having it. Crappy streams...hooray.

Eagles fired Chip Kelly.  Not really surprised that he is being fired...just surprised they didn't wait one more game.  My money says he falls back into the CFB ranks and takes a team to the CFB Playoffs in the next few years. 

Already seeing "stuff" suggesting a potential hook-up with Mariota at Tennessee.

Interesting.  I just don't see his style working in the NFL. 

Didn't work with the Eagles.  I agree he's better off back in the college ranks and he'll have plenty of suitors to choose from if that's the direction he wants to go.  But on the other hand, he's now an "experienced" NFL coach and losing records haven't stopped others from just moving on to another head coaching job within the league.