Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Jordan Hulls - IUBB Recruiting Coordinator

Slawek Zblewski ‏@slawekslp

#CzarniS leading 18:15 after 1st quarter. To all my new US followers ur man J.Hulls sat on the bench after 4 minutes of nice performance

Paweł Łakomski ‏@pawelakomski
Hulls stats - 7.44 min, 2points, 2 assists, 4! tournovers, 2 steals. With him Czarni on the court +2. #CzarniS

Paweł Łakomski ‏@pawelakomski24m

Good steal by Hulls and unsport foul. Two points by Hulls from the line. #TBLPL

Paweł Łakomski ‏@pawelakomski21m

Hulls on fire? Maybe it's to late for words like this, but he shoot another 2 points. #TBLPL

Paweł Łakomski ‏@pawelakomski15m

Hulls for 3! Finally.

Paweł Łakomski ‏@pawelakomski13m

Another 3 point shoot by Hulls. Czarni back to the game and playing their basketball. #TBLPL

Won 81-72. Boxscore

Paweł Łakomski ‏@pawelakomski 2h
Jordan Hulls stats after the game - 24 minutes, 4 points, 5 assists, 1 rebound. With him Czarni was +24 on the court. Great job, believe me.

+/- is something I've noticed about Hulls.  Someone posted the numbers, I think it was last year, and the worst lineup with him on the court had a better +/- than the best lineup without him.

+/- is something I've noticed about Hulls. Someone posted the numbers, I think it was last year, and the worst lineup with him on the court had a better +/- than the best lineup without him.

This is your place for that analysis. BtownBanners is the home to +/- Stats

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

+/- can be misleading though, especially if he plays with the same 4 guys most of the game.

Definitely has it's issues, but overall it picked out Oladipo as an amazing player VERY early in his IU career.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app