Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
rebelhoosier848891

Hoosier Hysteria---Dunk Contest

Like your thought WayneHoosier: Can you imagine The Hall if Yogi came out and threw one down! Off the chart decibel levels!

Someone instagramed or tweeted a video of Yogi dunking this summer! He's capable.

He should do a ceremonial dunk to start the actual dunk contest.

Then let TW, Hanner, Stan, Holt put on a show.

Just wanted to take this opportunity and remind everyone that the 2008 Hoosier Hysteria had a layup contest. That is all

Thanks CampCrean - I was going to remind everyone to remember that we had the excitement of a reverse two handed slam from the Vanilla Gorilla Bobby Capobianco, a off the backboard fail from The Pritch and Tijan dribbling off his feet.... good night, there was some despair in the air that night.. Nick Williams did have some unexpected hops though.. 

Thanks CampCrean - I was going to remind everyone to remember that we had the excitement of a reverse two handed slam from the Vanilla Gorilla Bobby Capobianco, a off the backboard fail from The Pritch and Tijan dribbling off his feet.... good night, there was some despair in the air that night.. Nick Williams did have some unexpected hops though.. 

Tijan's expertise wasn't dribbling, it was perimeter defense. 

I'd say Troy.

To be fair, a dunk and a layup count exactly the same on the scoreboard.

We didn't get much of either that season. I specifically remember against Wisconsin Pritch missing a layup, getting his own rebound, missing again, ball gets tossed out to Daniel Moore who airballed a 10 footer....ball goes out of bounds off Pitch's foot. That was the low point of that season other than Pritch air-balling two free throws in a row. Brutal

Just wanted to take this opportunity and remind everyone that the 2008 Hoosier Hysteria had a layup contest. That is all

I did not know that. Dear God..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners