Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
WayneFleekHoosier

Michigan State

We better jump on State this year because their projected 2015 recruiting class is sick....

Verbal

Deyonta Davis (33)
Kyle Ahrens (137)

Predicted

Jalen Brunson (19)
Caleb Swanigan (17)
Eric Davis (41)

I know they aren't likely to get ALL these guys but 2015 appears to be a big year for MSU. I hope OSU and MSU don't separate even more from us!

Yeah Jurkin, I was surprised with their 2014 class as well.  It was atypical of Izzo.  If he gets Swanigan and Brunson to go with Deyonta Davis they will be beastly.

Agree with Ohio St though.  They are rolling with recruiting.  Illinois has started showing signs of stepping it up too.

Yeah Jurkin, I was surprised with their 2014 class as well.  It was atypical of Izzo.  If he gets Swanigan and Brunson to go with Deyonta Davis they will be beastly.

Agree with Ohio St though.  They are rolling with recruiting.  Illinois has started showing signs of stepping it up too.

Yeah I don't know why, but I feel as though Swanigan's recruitment is going to go a completely different direction than we expect. That would be a very well rounded recruiting class though. 

Groce has done very well for UofI. No idea how you convince kids to go there. 

Yeah I don't know why, but I feel as though Swanigan's recruitment is going to go a completely different direction than we expect. That would be a very well rounded recruiting class though. 

Groce has done very well for UofI. No idea how you convince kids to go there. 

I often wonder how a lot of coaches get players to come play for them. Purdue has awful facilities and a horrible campus. I mean truly a horrendous piece of crap even if I wasn't an IU fan.  Penn State averages more fans at wrestling matches than basketball games. Minnesota is freezing and you literally play in a barn. Nebraska has the new arena but beyond that..it's still Nebraska basketball. As for Illinois, it has an okay campus. I guess one of the draws is that it's in a city of sorts rather than a tiny college town. The money is probably pretty good too with the Chicago donors

[quote name="CampCrean" post="79728" timestamp="1408646354"]I often wonder how a lot of coaches get players to come play for them. Purdue has awful facilities and a horrible campus. I mean truly a horrendous piece of crap even if I wasn't an IU fan. Penn State averages more fans at wrestling matches than basketball games. Minnesota is freezing and you literally play in a barn. Nebraska has the new arena but beyond that..it's still Nebraska basketball. As for Illinois, it has an okay campus. I guess one of the draws is that it's in a city of sorts rather than a tiny college town. The money is probably pretty good too with the Chicago donors[/quote]

Champaign is the worst. It's like Bloomington, except completely awful. The town is spread out over like 50 miles like you said, which kills the college part of town, the campus is more of a city than an actual campus, there's no cool college places to eat, and it's overrun by Chicago people who don't like to live in an actual city. Hooters is about all that town has going for it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wisconsin has a really nice campus..  Definitely the 2nd best in B1G, behind B-town of course.  Only problem is that it gets freezing cold up there too, and Scott Walker is nutz.   I respect their campus, not sure how their basketball facilities are though, anyone else have a clue?

Wisconsin has a really nice campus..  Definitely the 2nd best in B1G, behind B-town of course.  Only problem is that it gets freezing cold up there too, and Scott Walker is nutz.   I respect their campus, not sure how their basketball facilities are though, anyone else have a clue?

Both Football and Basketball facilities are pretty new. When it comes to college towns, Madison is right there with Bloomington and Ann Arbor. It doesn't hurt they make a tournament run every year. I swear I have never seen a state produce more gigantic white centers in my entire life. It's all the Scandinavian blood. 

Both Football and Basketball facilities are pretty new. When it comes to college towns, Madison is right there with Bloomington and Ann Arbor. It doesn't hurt they make a tournament run every year. I swear I have never seen a state produce more gigantic white centers in my entire life. It's all the Scandinavian blood. 

Beer and Curds!

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="79744" timestamp="1408649621"]Saw this on Dane Fifes twitter. Pretty cool actually.

[url="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bqd6bH3CMAIdiT_.jpg"]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bqd6bH3CMAIdiT_.jpg[/url][/quote]
Looks like justice league headquarters more than a locker room.

[quote name="biteoftheapple" post="79828" timestamp="1408670555"]Kosongo did arrive at MSU today as was expected. No word on if or when it may happen.[/quote]
Just read he did not make the trip?? This who thing is confusing

Look at MSU's class for 2014. Mildly impressive. I still think we're doing better than MSU in recruiting. I'm much more concerned with OSU's recruiting. 

SOMI JaMITCHELL @MickeyMitchell0 Follow

I have officially decommitted from The Ohio State University and I would like to thank their coaching staff for recruiting me.

9:48 PM - 21 Aug 2014

Top 100 recruit

1 day short of a full year since committing