Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mohoosier

Canadian Trip Stat Leaders Game 1

Guess i need to change my lineup and leaders. Just heard that HMP didn't make the trip due to a visa issue or something. can someone confirm?<br /><br />if so, here is my new pic<br />Points: JBJ<br />Assists: Yogi<br />Rebounds: TW<br />Blocks: TW<br />Best off bench: Robinson<br />Starters:<br />Ferrell<br />Blackmon<br />Zeisloft<br />Williams<br />Davis

That is true. He will hopefully be with the team by the next game Sunday.

[quote name="Alaska Hoosier" post="77005" timestamp="1407536140"]Guess i need to change my lineup and leaders. Just heard that HMP didn't make the trip due to a visa issue or something. can someone confirm?

if so, here is my new pic
Assists: Yogi
Rebounds: TW
Blocks: TW
Best off bench: Robinson
Starters:
Ferrell
Blackmon
Zeisloft
Williams
Davis[/quote]

Peegs just confirmed it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Explain the 5 thugs thing for me?

Can't remember the poster, but it was the Original Middle School Bob thread- mistyped "5 thugs at once"- it took a life of its own after that ")

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="76973" timestamp="1407526739"]I'll play.

Points- Yogi
Rebs- Hanner
Blocks- Troy or Hanner
Asst- Yogi
Steals- Stan

I have a felling Stan will be big for us tonight and all year.

Yogi will defer more if we gain a lead. If we win big, someone else will lead in points, if it's close Yogi will lead.

Projected Starters

Yogi
Blackmon
Stan
Troy
HMP

DD first off bench....[/quote]Sorry sweetie Troy lead scorer for this first game! Lol

[quote name="mamasa" post="77141" timestamp="1407543961"]Can't remember the poster, but it was the Original Middle School Bob thread- mistyped "5 thugs at once"- it took a life of its own after that ")[/quote]HUH??

Max H was gunning. 9 shots and 9 Pts in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!

Big games by Troy and Yogi.

Happy with Robs and JB2 stats.

Little surprised by Stan, he needs to sure up that FT percentage. 5-9 is not going to cut it.

Ziesloft played bigger minutes and only 5 shots. 2 made 3s though. Etherington type stats but hit a couple buckets.

obviously, we are all having a blast here getting some Hoosier action in the summer and can't even put too much into the positives but we will take anything at this point. 

I feel the best stat of the night is DD's (not Devin Dumes) 16 rebounds. They were undersized but so is Devin honestly. Even so, 16 rebounds is a lot and shows it was his top priority for the night. Good job Devin! Way to tap into your inner Vonleh and Rodman. That needs to be his forte all season.. junk yard dog! 

Also ready to learn more about what Z has to offer! I don't know hardly anything about him but I know every team needs that guy (Roth, healthy Etherington, Stemler, etc.) 

So....when's the next game?