Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2015) SF Ogugua Anunoby to IU

36 minutes ago, SWEETLEMONbrown said:

I apologize for this being barely off topic. But there's a video of Juwan Morgan dunking on OG right? Or OG on Juwan? I just cannot find this video anywhere and I swear it's real lol.

I believe there might have been a picture like that

Who could be the Buddy Hield or Denzel Valentine of 2017?

OG Anunoby #2 linky

I like the confidence, I don't see him as a scorer like Hield.  I do believe that he has the skill set to become one of the best players of the year though.  I'm excited to watch him next season.

Who could be the Buddy Hield or Denzel Valentine of 2017?

OG Anunoby #2 linky

I like the confidence, I don't see him as a scorer like Hield.  I do believe that he has the skill set to become one of the best players of the year though.  I'm excited to watch him next season.

I think and hope we feature TB next season. I'm sure there will be a guard or two that also step up. I really hope OG develops into that third scoring threat. I don't seeing a definite scoring threat on the wing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Purdoo will be big again, with a front line of Haas, Swanigan, and Edwards. I would expect OG to draw Swanigan with that lineup.

That is just too dangerous. Swanigan is still massive compared to OG and is a good way to put OG into foul trouble or wear him out quick. But of course we may be forced to without only 2 big men on the roster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

46 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

That is just too dangerous. Swanigan is still massive compared to OG and is a good way to put OG into foul trouble or wear him out quick. But of course we may be forced to without only 2 big men on the roster.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

I think he'll be okay:

He didn't scrimmage but OG Anunoby's physical profile is elite. Should be able to play some 4 in NBA. Stroke much smoother than I thought.

1h
  •  
  •  
  •  

Yeah if he can develop an offensive game we will be very dangerous. 

Hopefully he sticks around a third year if that's the case  

I'm still holding out hope that both OG returns for his junior year and IU lands Wilkes. Having OG and Wilkes on the wing could potentially be dominant and the best in the B1G/CBB.

I think he'll be okay:     Mike Schmitz @Mike_Schmitz

He didn't scrimmage but OG Anunoby's physical profile is elite. Should be able to play some 4 in NBA. Stroke much smoother than I thought.

1h
  •  
  •  
  •  

Swan doesn't like going in the post much and I would expect OG and/or JMor to use their smarts and athletic ability to defend him and make him pay on the other end. Swan trying to guard OG is a matchup nightmare for them. OG can hit from outside and showed last year he was able to take much smaller and quicker guards off the dribble, let alone a plodding Swan.