Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2015) SF Ogugua Anunoby to IU

I believe both OG and Bryant come back next year. 2017 mock draft has Bryant #9 and OG #20

Thanks for posting this again (saw the original tweet). First time I saw it I was sick because I thought it was 2016 draft. Shew...

Good point. Either way, what OG has done -whether he leaves after this year or beyond- will play so well in living rooms across the country. Crean can point to Wade, Vic, and now OG. That's pretty solid.

While I know Vic did a lot of work on his own, I think it's time to give some credit back to Crean and the developmental program, as a whole, at Indiana.

Yeah at this point if you are an athletic forward that is undervalued we have got to be the destination to go to

Good point. Either way, what OG has done -whether he leaves after this year or beyond- will play so well in living rooms across the country. Crean can point to Wade, Vic, and now OG. That's pretty solid.

While I know Vic did a lot of work on his own, I think it's time to give some credit back to Crean and the developmental program, as a whole, at Indiana.

The shooting improvement of players has to be a selling point. Guys leave Indiana as better shooters.

I think education is pretty important to his family. With that being said, I think he is back next year and trying to graduate in 2 or 3 years. I can't remember the schedule Cody had but it seemed like he was almost done with school when he left in two years, right?

I think education is pretty important to his family. With that being said, I think he is back next year and trying to graduate in 2 or 3 years. I can't remember the schedule Cody had but it seemed like he was almost done with school when he left in two years, right?

Hadn't completed ICore iirc so at least about 40 credits shy

Hope TB and OG are both back next year and I think they will be....

A fun thing I saw on facebook and #iubb was a split photo with Watford hitting the game winning shot against UK and it was titled "Watshot" and then the other half of the photo was OG blocking Murray's jumper in the last UK game and it was titled "Notshot".

I like it---2 ways to beat UK---the "Watshot" and the "Notshot"!

If someone has the tech skills to find and post the split photo---it's worth the look. Just another way OG is making his mark on IU BBall!

Hope TB and OG are both back next year and I think they will be....

A fun thing I saw on facebook and #iubb was a split photo with Watford hitting the game winning shot against UK and it was titled "Watshot" and then the other half of the photo was OG blocking Murray's jumper in the last UK game and it was titled "Notshot".

I like it---2 ways to beat UK---the "Watshot" and the "Notshot"!

If someone has the tech skills to find and post the split photo---it's worth the look. Just another way OG is making his mark on IU BBall!

Second to last page in the IU/UK post game thread. Great picture.

OG is similar to everyone's favorite, Grayson Allen in the sense that he didn't play very much freshmen year, but when given the opportunity he thrived. OG will be back, and have a stellar season next year.

Good thing OG isn't tripping anybody and getting away with it.