Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

(2015) SG Terance Mann to FSU

I searched but couldn't find a topic on this guy.

Four star guard that tweeted his final six today, which included Indiana.

He told me Indiana called him last week and are "very interested" and want him to come up for a visit in the fall. He is also very interested, so I'll keep an eye on him.

With the Donovan Mitchell news today, it seems to me that the staff knew they were out with DM and moved to this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop Follow

Indiana, Marquette, Boston College, Florida State, Arizona State & Rhode Island are the final six for 2015 Tilton (NH) SG Terance Mann.

Hadn't heard much about this kid from an Indiana perspective. Don't know anything about him.

[quote name="Bowhunter" post="76452" timestamp="1407160767"]I like Shake, Coleman, and Mitchell better.[/quote]

Mitchell is off the board. I saw one game of Mann on stream and he absolutely took over. He was an obvious problem bc he was playing the pg spot. Again, it was one game at Peach Jam, but I remember being shocked his recruitment wasn't a lot hotter just based on his size and skill set. Maybe further evaluation would change that opinion but as of today, it's good to see IU involved here, imo.

[quote name="hoosierpap" post="76453" timestamp="1407161878"]Mitchell is off the board. I saw one game of Mann on stream and he absolutely took over. He was an obvious problem bc he was playing the pg spot. Again, it was one game at Peach Jam, but I remember being shocked his recruitment wasn't a lot hotter just based on his size and skill set. Maybe further evaluation would change that opinion but as of today, it's good to see IU involved here, imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

We just became interested. I'd bet the farm UK, MSU, and Louisville offer in 5 minutes.

Mitchell is off the board. I saw one game of Mann on stream and he absolutely took over. He was an obvious problem bc he was playing the pg spot. Again, it was one game at Peach Jam, but I remember being shocked his recruitment wasn't a lot hotter just based on his size and skill set. Maybe further evaluation would change that opinion but as of today, it's good to see IU involved here, imo. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

<br />Yeah I knew Mitchell was off the board. I still want him, but UL and Kenny J swoop in again after us.

[quote name="Bowhunter" post="76452" timestamp="1407160767"]I like Shake, Coleman, and Mitchell better.[/quote] I like players who want to wear the candy stripes. Mitchell doesn't, so who cares about him. Regardless of how you think recruiting is going, if the kid doesn't want to play for the Hoosiers, he doesn't matter to me.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

New article from Inside the Hall...

http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/08/06/indiana-making-late-push-2015-wing-terance-mann/

Mann said he spoke with former IU forward Noah Vonleh not long ago and the rookie with the Charlotte Hornets gave him a strong endorsement of the program.

“I talked to Noah a while back briefly,” Mann explained. “He said he loved it.”

New article from Inside the Hall...http://www.insidethehall.com/2014/08/06/indiana-making-late-push-2015-wing-terance-mann/

Mann said he spoke with former IU forward Noah Vonleh not long ago and the rookie with the Charlotte Hornets gave him a strong endorsement of the program.

“I talked to Noah a while back briefly,” Mann explained. “He said he loved it.”

That's big news there. Love hearing that!