Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Walking Boot of Doom

Maryland Freshman center not enrolling

@GoodmanESPN: Maryland talented freshman center Trayvon Reed will not enroll, school announces. Man, the hits keep coming for the Terps. @notthefakeSVP More info on potential reason: http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-80969768/ Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="Crean and Crimson" post="76151" timestamp="1406922846"]Who's steals $5 worth of candy, and furthermore who fights a police officer over it. Just give him the dang candy bar back and you get a slap on the wrist.[/quote] He was turning into a diva. He needed that Snickers. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Scohutch" post="76154" timestamp="1406924450"]found on 247. commeee onn maaaan!

"[i]Reed took one four-pack of Reese's peanut butter cups, one two-pack of big Reeses peanut butter cups and a Twix ice cream bar. The total value was $5.81." [/i]

reeses.jpg?w=460[/quote] He was starving! The MD boosters hadn't gotten him his allowance and the Shabbaz Food for All, All the Time Rule just came into effect today!

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="dalton26" post="76179" timestamp="1406928803"]I want to get more of the story. I just don't understand assaulting an officer over some freaking candy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote] Agreed. Especially with the new public awareness of violent racism in police forces around America. An autopsy today confirmed that the Staten Island AA male was killed by the chokehold placed on him by a Caucasian officer. Really sad that there are officers out there who will abuse their power and allow prejudice to cloud their judgement. It makes all the other wonderful men and women of the police force look terrible.

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="76236" timestamp="1406940917"]Agreed. Especially with the new public awareness of violent racism in police forces around America. An autopsy today confirmed that the Staten Island AA male was killed by the chokehold placed on him by a Caucasian officer. Really sad that there are officers out there who will abuse their power and allow prejudice to cloud their judgement. It makes all the other wonderful men and women of the police force look terrible.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

You took my post and went a completely different way with it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="76241" timestamp="1406942080"]You took my post and went a completely different way with it. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote] Lol I apologize. Just something that is currently relevant. I'm a fairly judgmental person, quick to come to conclusions so I try to look at both sides and different angles.

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="76243" timestamp="1406942372"]Lol I apologize. Just something that is currently relevant. I'm a fairly judgmental person, quick to come to conclusions so I try to look at both sides and different angles.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

No worries. I was just wanting to know the full story. I seen your post and my thought was "damn he got riled up". Haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wherever he goes---Pearl always amasses talent. I have watched him since he coached at University of Southern Indiana (USI) and he has an out-going personality that's a homerun in recruiting. He's quite the salesman and not a bad basketball coach either! He is a survivor and watch out for him to build Auburn to a level to give UK some actual competition in the SEC! 

Pearl fits right in in the SEC. Can't believe Indiana fans wanted this guy in 2008.

Idk, could you imagine Pearl's recruiting ability at a program like Indiana? It would be legendary.

Let's see how he does once he has to follow the rules.

Not too hard to talk to kids throughout the year, when you're not a coach, but your time away is dwindling.

Idk, could you imagine Pearl's recruiting ability at a program like Indiana? It would be legendary.

He would likely do very well recruiting the top talent across the country. But it would also mean a complete lack of focus on the academic side of things, etc., etc.