Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
lucel15

"Depth Chart" released

Per 247

Here is what was released today

LT Jason Spriggs LG Bernard Taylor
C Collin Rahrig
RT Peyton Eckert RG Dan Feeney
QB Nate Sudfeld
RB Tevin Coleman
WR Shane Wynn and Isaiah Roundtree
TE Danny Friend

Defense

DE Bobby Richardson
DT Adarius Rayner
NG Ralph Green
DE/LB Nick Mangieri
LB Forisse Hardin
LB TJ Simmons
LB David Cooper
CB Tim Bennett
CB Michael Hunter
S Antonio Allen
S Mark Murphy

Some surprises I think so far but once again it's early and just wanted to see what other thought?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My surprises are Adarius and not Latham and I'm surprised about Kenny not being on the list also....offense Fuchs I understand is a freshman and also booth is a freshman and will be rotated. Just surprised because I heard that all these players had made huge strides during spring camp.....my cousin is Wilson's bodyguard (iu police department) for away and home games....he also played at iu from 2003-2007 never played played but hey he was on the team. And he goes to practices and is close to a lot of the coaches and staff members at IU....that's how I get a lot of my inside information

[quote name="Napleshoosier" post="75746" timestamp="1406593701"]Per 247! Thats the problem.[/quote]

I just like 247 because of the crystal balls and all that and I don't really care for rivals that much and espn doesn't keep up on recruiting that much besides #1 kids......

I just like 247 because of the crystal balls and all that and I don't really care for rivals that much and espn doesn't keep up on recruiting that much besides #1 kids......

And Scout is dead. I stick to viewing 247 and Rivals mostly. But Twitter is one of the best sources.

And Scout is dead. I stick to viewing 247 and Rivals mostly. But Twitter is one of the best sources.

Only the forums are dead..  I am still on Scout, and I like the writing that Terry and Justin have brought back to the site.  

Only the forums are dead..  I am still on Scout, and I like the writing that Terry and Justin have brought back to the site.  

I'll have to give them a second chance and read some of their stuff. It was dead for so long after Decker left, I've never been back long enough to give it a fair shake. Well, I did stop in and read some in the forums, which didn't exactly encourage me to go back. Glad you made it over here!